Tre'Davious, Micah, Jordan, Christian and Tremaine out…Defense allows 3 freaking points. Hmmmmm

BringBackFergy

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

So if it was just the scheme, did Dotson/Bernard play the scheme better than Edmunds? Let’s hear the excuses. 

Are you serious,  we let a rookie QB throw for over 300yards.  They could not finish and missed FG'S,  the fact is Edmunds is having his best season and we need him back because the Steelers have sucked on offence this season

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo619 said:

Edmunds has been a weak link since he came here. Putting a capable MBL made all the difference today. 

We came into the game with the second best scoring defense with Edmunds.  This while facing 2 of the top 10 scoring offenses with Edmunds.  Then we play the 23rd ranked scoring offense with a rookie QB in his first ever start, who also didn’t even score on our back ups….that was all the difference today??  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

The entire TBD community can go back and see you created a quote (in italics) that was never typed by me. Yet you stay on this course and won’t retract it or remove it. I’d say that’s pretty childish. 

Everyone saw that you checked through your posts to find the quote.

You literally looked through your posts because you couldn't even remember what you said.

Do you even remember starting this thread?

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

So if it was just the scheme, did Dotson/Bernard play the scheme better than Edmunds? Let’s hear the excuses. 

You post this and then whine about others being childish?

11 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Talk to text. I meant Goatskin. 

Damn it. I mean Goatskin. 

Based on numbers and eye test the Bills had their worst passing defensive performance today.  Against a very green rookie with a much maligned offensive coordinator.  It's asinine to look at today and not see a significant dropoff from prior weeks.  The run defense was not tested much, and not possible to do any comparison between Edmunds and Dotson there.

We have a depleted secondary and LB core.  The play calling was clearly prevent much more than other games.  Its not feasible to attribute today's reduced performance to missing Edmunds, Poyer, gameplan, or just had luck, but it's also unlikely that missing any of them had nothing to do with it.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Rew said:

Based on numbers and eye test the Bills had their worst passing defensive performance today.  Against a very green rookie with a much maligned offensive coordinator.  It's asinine to look at today and not see a significant dropoff from prior weeks.  The run defense was not tested much, and not possible to do any comparison between Edmunds and Dotson there.

We have a depleted secondary and LB core.  The play calling was clearly prevent much more than other games.  Its not feasible to attribute today's reduced performance to missing Edmunds, Poyer, gameplan, or just had luck, but it's also unlikely that missing any of them had nothing to do with it.

Yep.

Just look from last week to this week; keeping with my Lamar vs Pickett theme since, you know, @BringBackFergy brought it up.

Pickett with 120 yards at the half and 327 yards by the end of the game.

Lamar with 108 yards at the half and 144 yards by the end of the game.

We all know who the better QB is (except maybe @BringBackFergy) but without Edmunds on defense, the lesser QB excels.

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Yep.

Just look from last week to this week; keeping with my Lamar vs Pickett theme since, you know, @BringBackFergy brought it up.

Pickett with 120 yards at the half and 327 yards by the end of the game.

Lamar with 108 yards at the half and 144 yards by the end of the game.

We all know who the better QB is (except maybe @BringBackFergy) but without Edmunds on defense, the lesser QB excels.

Um do you think Pickett got a lot of yards in the second half because his team was down a billion and was playing backups for the 4th Q?

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Um do you think Pickett got a lot of yards in the second half because his team was down a billion and was playing backups for the 4th Q?

And the Ravens by comparison were just coasting in the 2nd half with a comfortable lead?

What about the first half?

18 minutes ago, wppete said:

What is Edmunds injury? Is it along term injury?

I thought they said it was a hammy

15 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

And the Ravens by comparison were just coasting in the 2nd half with a comfortable lead?

What about the first half?

I thought they said it was a hammy

The Ravens were playing in a rain storm….

Josh didn’t even have a great statistical game.

Did the Bills play their backups vs the Ravens? Lmao

Edited by FireChans

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

The Ravens were playing in a rain storm….

Josh didn’t even have a great statistical game.

Did the Bills play their backups vs the Ravens? Lmao

If you don't like that, then check the other 4 games the Bills have played so far against better teams and QBs. Roflmao.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.