Brady /Gisellle hire divorce attorneys

Steel City Mafia

2 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

I got my biology degree from a very good school. No joke.  Men are programmed to want to have sex with younger women because they have more eggs and have healthier eggs than older women.  It is that simple. Biology is biology.  

I am 40 and I prefer older women who don't want anymore kids.  Eggs don't mean a thing to me since I was 33 years old.

3 hours ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

Oh no!  Did Tom take the "red pill" also?🙄

The latest report I heard was that Giselle had hired an attorney and Tommy Boy was still trying t decide what to do.

Edited by Big Turk

I got my biology degree from a very good school. No joke.  Men are programmed to want to have sex with younger women because they have more eggs and have healthier eggs than older women.  It is that simple. Biology is biology.  

and here I've been cougar hunting my whole life.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Augie said:

I think both genders are attracted younger, healthier people. No surprises there. You just learn to be an adult and understand what’s really important, if you’re doing it right. 

Attraction is attraction.  

Every dream of a teenaged boy is to sleep with an older woman like a teacher or a friend's hot mom.  I've always had a thing for older women and so did many of my friends.  

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Attraction is attraction.  

Every dream of a teenaged boy is to sleep with an older woman like a teacher or a friend's hot mom.  I've always had a thing for older women and so did many of my friends.  

Teenage boys want 30-35 year old women.  Not 50-55 year old women.  Jennifer Aniston at 35 or Jennifer Aniston at 50.  Big difference.  It is just biology.  Men age too, but for some reason women like 50 year old men.  Likely because that is the age where they have acquired wealth.  

Edited by Bills2022
  • Vomit 1

I'm with Tom on this one. 

She was whining about him retiring after the Patriots-Falcons Super Bowl. 

I think she has been all over him to retire for years. 

But I think he was truthful saying he wants to play until he's 50, and at 45 he's still looks good. Throws with power still, accurate, PFF grade is still 76.5, higher than everyone except Rodgers and Hurts in the NFC. 

But he already has put records out of sight, and he can drive them a mile out there by continuing to play. 

Stay at home and do what? Take her on vacations?

Here's what I think from my experience having gone through a divorce.  After he retired, something was going on between him and Giselle.  Him un-retiring was not to "pad his stats" as some suggested, but to use football as a distraction from what's going on in his personal life. The time off during training camp was the last attempt to save the marriage, and now we are seeing that it did not work.  

• Agree 1

For Online Daters, Women Peak at 18 While Men Peak at 50, Study Finds. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

They have so much data now because of online dating, but scientists already knew this. It is just biology.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/15/style/dating-apps-online-men-women-age.html

Edited by Bills2022

4 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Teenage boys want 30-35 year old women.  Not 50-55 year old women.  Jennifer Aniston at 35 or Jennifer Aniston at 50.  Big difference.  It is just biology.  Men age too, but for some reason women like 50 year old men.  Likely because that is the age where they have acquired wealth.  

I am willing to say that nearly 100% of straight teenaged boys would want Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, Salma Hayek and Liz Hurley right now and they're all over 50.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I am willing to say that nearly 100% of straight teenaged boys would want Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, Salma Hayek and Liz Hurley right now and they're all over 50.

Based on some of the "Hot For Teacher" posts, teenage boys will take whatever they can get. 

• Agree 1

For Online Daters, Women Peak at 18 While Men Peak at 50, Study Finds. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

They have so much data now because of online dating, but scientists already knew this. It is just biology.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/15/style/dating-apps-online-men-women-age.html

You've had a good day on TBD

• Older women are ugly. It's just biology
  • Bills should fire MeDermott and hire Daboll as HC like yesterday
  • Bills will lose to the Steelers because of the coaching genius of Mike Tomlin
  • Bills are about to resign Cole Beasley from the Bucs practice squad

Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, it's a nice touch to put Peterman in your profile picture. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Hey Creepy dude. How many times are you gonna type this?

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Doubtful. In fact most would look at them at think they are really old.  They like Zendaya and Emma Watson types. 25-35 year old types and they think even they are old.  I know. I have teenage brothers.

Just now, Just Jack said:

Based on some of the "Hot For Teacher" posts, teenage boys will take whatever they can get. 

Boys like a woman who knows what she wants and has experience.  They like a woman to make them a man.

I remember my first older woman, I was nervous as hell!  I was 24 and she was 46.  She was married to a doctor who didn't give her any time and she went out boy hunting...she got me for a night.  

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Boys like a woman who knows what she wants and has experience.  They like a woman to make them a man.

I remember my first older woman, I was nervous as hell!  I was 24 and she was 46.  She was married to a doctor who didn't give her any time and she went out boy hunting...she got me for a night.  

1 minute ago, Bills2022 said:

Doubtful. In fact most would look at them at think they are really old.  They like Zendaya and Emma Watson types. 25-35 year old types and they think even they are old.  I know. I have teenage brothers.

You guys should start a podcast.  Or don't.  Just shut up.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

The guy beat the team we happen to cheer for in some (ok, most) football games and several of you are making jokes about the man’s divorce?

Stay classy, TBD. 

I’ll never make fun of a divorce. Sounds like hell to me. 

But I will make fun of a bunch of people judging “the beautiful people”. If you’ve been to a typical tailgate, or even more extreme, a stroll on the beach, you’ll see that “the beautiful people” are in fact quite rare!  Sorry, I recently came across a video from a recent trip to the beach. The beach is beautiful. And there are people there. (Myself included, of course. I’m no George Clooney either.) 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.