Brady /Gisellle hire divorce attorneys

Steel City Mafia

1 minute ago, SDS said:

Hey Creepy dude. How many tines are you gonna type this?

Creepy dude? I have a degree in biology. I back up my statements with actual articles from newspapers and facts.  Sorry if that upsets you.  My girlfriend is 2 years younger than me.  She loves Taylor Swift.  She tells me repeatedly how even Taylor Swift writes songs about how a girl gets older and how their ex boyfriends girlfriends stay the same age.  You seem to have a problem with science.  Don't blame me for your insecurities.

Just now, Bills2022 said:

Doubtful. In fact most would look at them at think they are really old.  They like Zendaya and Emma Watson types. 25-35 year old types and they think even they are old.  I know. I have teenage brothers.

Okay lol.  Well I have a teenaged neighbor and a bunch of my friends have teenaged boys....they would tell you differently.  

My friends son is a teen and his teacher is a girl I went to HS with who is in her early 40's.  She's the hottest teacher in school according to him.

7 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

You've had a good day on TBD

• Older women are ugly. It's just biology
  • Bills should fire MeDermott and hire Daboll as HC like yesterday
  • Bills will lose to the Steelers because of the coaching genius of Mike Tomlin
  • Bills are about to resign Cole Beasley from the Bucs practice squad

Did I miss anything? Oh yeah, it's a nice touch to put Peterman in your profile picture. 

Nope.  You missed nothing. Except I didn't say the Bills would lose to the Steelers.  I said the game will be tougher than we think because they have a better coach and we have already been beaten by a rookie quarterback when we were 2 TD favorites.  Everything else looks good. 

Edited by Bills2022
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Bills2022 said:

Creepy dude? I have a degree in biology. I back up my statements with actual articles from newspapers and facts.  Sorry if that upsets you.  My girlfriend is 2 years younger than me.  She loves Taylor Swift.  She tells me repeatedly how even Taylor Swift writes songs about how a girl gets older and how their ex boyfriends girlfriends stay the same age.  You seem to have a problem with science.  Don't blame me for your insecurities.

Just as an aside, you can be creepy and have a degree biology. They are not mutually exclusive.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Bills2022 said:

Hey, look everyone - it's a major award!

christmas story GIF by ali mac

• Haha (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Scientists state facts. Sorry you find facts creepy.  

Your repetitiveness is creepy.  Your biology degree is cutish. The majority of the people here learned the same thing from Game of Thrones without washing a single petri dish.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

Scientists state facts. Sorry you find facts creepy.  

I didn't cally you creepy. I merely pointed out that your argument that you are not creepy because you have a degree in biology is not a valid argument.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LeviF said:

Retiring/unretiring probably wasn't the best move regardless of the situation at home.

I was surprised when he unretired.  On the surface the way I read it was a Bait and switch. In other words retire for the family and then unretire?  What a slap in the face at worst. At best it just seemed odd to me.

Noone here has enough facts to know what exactly has transpired between those 2. I'm no fan of his but Im not going to cheer a divorce. His personal life is none of our business.

PS: whomever it was that was dragging Giselle for her looks is straight up ridiculous. To each his own I guess *shrugs* it just read as an unnecessary dig towards a woman who has made millions on the very looks he mocked.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Tom promised to retire and then came back without talking to her. I am about the most anti-marriage guy you can meet and even I think that is a dick move.

If that’s really what happened (it’s been kinda fuzzy) that is indeed a dick move. Still hate it for everyone, especially kids. But it does happen. 

Now I’m not saying I’d throw her out of bed but Giselle has to be one of the most overrated looking models I’ve seen. Yea she’s rich rich but Brady has a lot of bank, will continue to with TB12 and an announcing gig/ownership possibilities waiting for him. 

Maybe Brady played the extra year knowing it would push her over the edge so he can be a bachelor again 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.