Brady /Gisellle hire divorce attorneys

Steel City Mafia

9 minutes ago, T&C said:

Basically, he can do whatever the ***** he wants. Has that been brought up yet?

Have you ever been married? one does not do whatever one wants. It's not a one thing in marriage, there is no he or she... its we. so no... that has snot been brought up yet.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, T&C said:

Basically, he can do whatever the ***** he wants. Has that been brought up yet?

And what exactly is that?

Does he not claim Family is everything?

YES or NO 

I’ll save you the search 

Tom Brady discusses importance of his family while making retirement decision

Tom Brady Says His Family Is 'My Greatest Achievement' as He Announces NFL Retirement

Brady prioritizing family in deciding future: 'It's not always what I want'

And knowing the wife wouldn’t be happy

Did it anyway 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

It’s not about modeling anymore.  People like her can make hundreds of millions endorsing products or starting clothing lines, etc. 

But you’re right, I’m sure Tom doesn’t give a crap about that.

He doesn’t he could go out to Hollywood and have half the actresses out there leaving their husbands for him 

38 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

This thread has become exactly what I thought it would become; a bunch of bitter divorced old men cryptically complaining about their ex-wives. Just like when the Bob Kraft scandals broke, you could tell the TSW posters who frequent rub and tug joints and hookers.

😝 

sounds like it. 

but hey. TMZ on the front pages gets clicks. 

For all those traumatized by the news, and want to show your support for Tom in his time of need, here's the link to his charity so you can make a donation...

Donate - TB12 Foundation

Or, if you would rather support Gisele instead, here's her charity link so you can make a donation to her instead...

BrazilFoundation » Involved

7 hours ago, Just Jack said:

After he retired, something was going on between him and Giselle.  Him un-retiring was not to "pad his stats" as some suggested, but to use football as a distraction from what's going on in his personal life.

The fake retirement had nothing to do with it. The whole story on that has come out now - Brady fake retired because he was trying to force himself off the Bucs and team up with Sean Payton in Miami. He "un-retired" because that plot was blown up by Brian Flores and Brady never wanted to stop playing in the first place. So instead he went with the option behind door #2 - force Bruce Arians out in Tampa Bay (because he never got along with him) and insert a generic head coach who wouldn't have the balls to disagree with anything Brady said. The divorce was probably going to happen either way.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Bills2022 said:

Creepy dude? I have a degree in biology. I back up my statements with actual articles from newspapers and facts.  Sorry if that upsets you.  My girlfriend is 2 years younger than me.  She loves Taylor Swift.  She tells me repeatedly how even Taylor Swift writes songs about how a girl gets older and how their ex boyfriends girlfriends stay the same age.  You seem to have a problem with science.  Don't blame me for your insecurities.

Your trolling in the Bills/Steelers thread is weak. This right here is A+ trolling. You might even have a future in it.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.