Brady /Gisellle hire divorce attorneys

Steel City Mafia

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Do we play again this week? Who we got?     😋

You are baiting me to post again making this thread even longer....and it's freaking working.  See why the divorce rate is so high???

We got the Steelers who have coincidentally moved on from the starting QB they chose at the beginning of the season, our beloved Mitchell Trubisky, and chosen a younger QB.  See the parallels here?

Edited by JoeF
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JoeF said:

You are baiting me to post again making this thread even longer....and it's freaking working.  See why the divorce rate is so high???

We got the Steelers who have coincidentally moved on from the starting QB they chose at the beginning of the season, our beloved Mitchell Trubisky and chosen a younger QB.  See the parallels here?

Ahh, Steelers. Heard of them. 

The priest that married my sister around 1980 in Hilton Head basically spent all his minutes talking about why it was such a waste of time, because everyone gets divorced anyway. Everybody there was shocked by what Fr Timlin had to say. They are still together, with her helping him with Parkinson’s. I prefer people with a positive slant. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

It’s Tom Brady I highly doubt her networth really matters to him. I’m actually referring to her at 42 how many more super model opportunities are there? 

It’s not about modeling anymore.  People like her can make hundreds of millions endorsing products or starting clothing lines, etc. 

But you’re right, I’m sure Tom doesn’t give a crap about that.

Edited by BillsfaninSB

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

People think they’re getting a divorce because he wanted to play another year? I doubt that. Dude was definitely cheating.

I left a hint where you fell short there? 

We don’t know. IMO we don’t need to know. I don’t WANT to know, because I prefer football to reality TV and TMZ. I probably will hear all kinds of theories. Some will be right, most pure conjecture and wrong. 

Bring on the Steelers! Time for some pay back! 

• Agree 1

Here is a question I have for you all.. You're one of if not the, most successful QB to play the game... Although you're in shape and playing well you are 5+ years past retirement age in the NFL. You have money... no issues here.... you have a beautiful wife that for the last couple of years has begged you to retire.

What is more important in this stage of your life? Health and Family or Football?

be interested in reading some replies on this one.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Here is a question I have for you all.. You're one of if not the, most successful QB to play the game... Although you're in shape and playing well you are 5+ years past retirement age in the NFL. You have money... no issues here.... you have a beautiful wife that for the last couple of years has begged you to retire.

What is more important in this stage of your life? Health and Family or Football?

be interested in reading some replies on this one.

There are 12 pages of their replies 

“Why should he retire if he’s playing well?”

His fans are blinded and can’t see what is obvious … He’s not playing great.  He’s lost 2 games in a row. Garbage yards and points are making it 👀 good. 

but it’s snot 

He can do other things Football 🏈 related, stay healthy and be the Family man he claims to be. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

There are 12 pages of their replies 

“Why should he retire if he’s playing well?”

His fans are blinded and can’t see what is obvious … He’s not playing great.  He’s lost 2 games in a row. Garbage yards and points are making it 👀 good. 

but it’s snot 

He can do other things Football 🏈 related, stay healthy and be the Family man he claims to be. 

Basically, he can do whatever the ***** he wants. Has that been brought up yet?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

Well, he did retire.  

Just like she slowed her pace of work, and now she wants to work more, and for him to take care of the kids.  It's clear they had some sort of arrangement when he retired that she could go back and work more and he would be more involved at home.  It seems reasonable to me, not sure why his job is more important (other than misogyny.)

You know I usually hate the misogyny line but I think your spot on. All the people saying basically she is a bad person for not letting him continue are silent about her. She has a career as well. She has things she wants to do as well and not be left alone or following a football team for half the year.

She isn't getting any younger either.

Marriage is about compromise and she has compromised for many years. I dont blame her at all if this really is all about the un-retiring thing.

Edited by steven50
add line

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.