AFC East Will Be Not A Given

Ross Murdock

1 hour ago, Playoffs? said:

Good, because our own defense just got crushed with injuries!  

Pretty sure most of those guys will be playing next week...probably not Jackson, maybe not Phillips but the rest I think are going to be good.

Edited by Big Turk

On 9/18/2022 at 6:40 PM, Big Turk said:

Trap games don't exist.

No, they sure don't!  But that won't stop half this board from talking about them from now until Doomsday.

Right along with "momentum" and so much other sports lingo garbage.

9 hours ago, Big Turk said:

You are assuming the rookies can't play well enough. I'm not sure that's the case. They have looked quite capable.

It's a big jump and usually there is a learning curve. Clearly, reports throughout camp and pre season shows that's the case with Elam. Also, Benford is a great story but he's a 6th round pick for a reason. Right now, I see both as weakness in the secondary because of their inexperience and learning curve. Hopefully, they will continue to grow, learn, develop, and limit their mistakes. Maybe I'm wrong in my thinking...

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Who the hell is ross Murdock and why do you response to their nonsense?

This is Murdock…

I love it when a plan comes together!

41-7 sucka.  Don’t forget BA, “You shoulda neva came back!”

Hey crazy Murdock, still worried about winning the division.   To Miami, what’s you’re prediction for the game Von?  Prediction, Prediction.

PAIN!

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

I'm fine with the injury prevention. But for MVP purposes, if he played the 4th qtr he could have had 100 more yards and two more TD's. 

please can you NOT be such a troll?

I know it’s hard. Just try. 

5 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I'm fine with the injury prevention. But for MVP purposes, if he played the 4th qtr he could have had 100 more yards and two more TD's.

Does Josh start Brawls or try to injure people 

• Eyeroll 1

15 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

He also could've thrown two unlucky picks and/or suffered an injury.  The goal is the Super Bowl and not an individual award.  That means keeping your star quarterback out of harms way whenever possible.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.