NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

There are a lot of fans here who think Allen will win it. He can't win it if he's pulled, or keeps throwing double digit INT's.

It’s not really him throwing double digit ints it’s rodgers throwing a freakishly tiny number of ints.  Rodgers looked pretty lost in week 1 without davante so it’s looking to be mahomes and Allen as the early front runners 

5 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

People say wide open and it’s usually an exaggeration but I am not exaggerating lol tyreek hill was running completely free in the secondary on numerous occasions 

It was “college open” and it was like Tua was slingin it in Tuscaloosa again. 

im not saying that couldn’t happen to the Bills but I would be a bit surprised as they rarely get beaten over the top even without Tre

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was “college open” and it was like Tua was slingin it in Tuscaloosa again. 

im not saying that couldn’t happen to the Bills but I would be a bit surprised as they rarely get beaten over the top even without Tre

Even if we blow a few coverages I don’t think tua is matching scores with josh…a shootout is not the game they want.  They don’t really match up against buffalo well especially if von is the difference maker that it appeared he was in week 1

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I don't think season MVP should be a goal.

The primary goal during the season is winning the division, then racking up conference wins.

That’s what I was saying to you originally!  But we started playing this can josh be mvp game lol I couldn’t care less who the mvp is if we win the Super Bowl

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.