NFL "Around the League" Gameday thread

TBBills

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

I have NFL+, but can't watch live games because reasons... I have an NVIDIA Shield and "stream" a lot, but streaming live NFL games for free is too much effort.

Too much effort?

I just click a bookmark. Click the game i want, click off a redirect and I’m good to go

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

We paid Allen and still paid Diggs and Knox. They offered Adam’s the money he just wanted to leave.

Josh took a good bit less than Rodgers, and the other deals were not back breakers. Maybe Adams leaving says something about Rodgers? So, of that group, it seems Rodgers is the only self-centered “immunized” A-hole. He has every right to be self centered and mislead the world about his status, and I have the right to judge him by it. Not a big fan, despite his immense talent, as you may gather. 

No a big fan of “me first” people. To each their own.     🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

If only there was some kind of offseason program where he could have gotten together with his receivers and developed chemistry.

It's easier to sit on the bench passively aggresively shaking your head at 21 year old kids who make mistakes. If Isaiah McKenzie was re-grading Rodges on Madden for leadership he'd give him a 1.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Simstim said:

Because they left SD?

that amongst other things...their owner is part. And my 2nd fav team is the Raiders and they are arch rivals. Nowhere near my fandom of the Bills. But Ive had great game experiences with Raider fans. Believe it or not better than with some charger fans.  Ive got friends who are fans of both.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.