NFL "Around the League" Gameday thread

TBBills

7 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I think Rodgers and the Pack are in for a long long year with no receivers. Funny how all the football talking heads on tv insisted that wouldn’t matter and quite a few had GB headed to the super bowl this year. 

All the other BS aside to avoid thread distractions…why isn’t Beasley on that team already?

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I like him. Watched him on Rogan and he was on point with everything. I also watch him on McAfee.

Though I will say, he's not a happy go lucky leader the way Allen is. He's more of a Tom Brady type leader. Maybe a feared leader.

I don’t watch either of those guys, but I watch a good bit of football. Rodgers is no Tom Brady, that’s for sure. Brady does everything to win, including taking pay cuts and working with young guys. Rodgers? Well, he’s the opposite. He’s off doing psychedelic tea to become a better lover while Brady is watching tape and building chemistry with his team. Is Rodgers feared, or just disliked? 

They are both experienced and immensely talented NFL QB’s. Oh, and right handed. That’s where the comparison ends in my mind. 

Edited by Augie

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

All the other BS aside to avoid thread distractions…why isn’t Beasley on that team already?

I suspect Beasley is asking for more than vet minimum, and that is all he's being offered.

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I suspect Beasley is asking for more than vet minimum, and that is all he's being offered.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.