Is it just me or does anyone else LOVE the way Gabe Davis catches the ball?

Big Turk

The way Davis catches the ball is just so...awesome. I don't really know how else to even say it or describe it. I'm not sure I have ever been enamored with the way a WR catches the ball like I have with the way Davis does it...it even LOOKS amazing.  It's like he vacuums the ball into his hands...perfect hand catches almost every time. Coaches could literally take clips of him catching the ball and use it in training sessions on how to catch the football properly. 

And it isn't just the Rams game, its been time after time, game after game...his hands are just unreal in terms of catching the ball away from his body with them. 

I don't know if others appreciate this nuance of his game, but to me, this is a masterclass of catching the ball properly at the highest possible level.  I'm hard pressed to even think of another player who I have ever seen do it with such consistency as he does.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have definitely noticed the same thing. It really stood out in the KC game, and I have also seen Diggs do the same thing once in a while. I wonder if Gabe learned it from Diggs and just rolled with it. Whatever the case may be, the guy has some of the surest hands I've ever seen. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.