Baldy's Breakdowns from last night's demolition

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Was getting mocked in the shoutbox but I still think Ken is a big improvement over Dabol from a play calling standpoint. I guess we will see what it looks like in more adverse situations to pass final judgement but it just seemed like more of a pro offense. More screens, runs on first down. Just made more sense. No whacky gadget plays. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 14

24 minutes ago, Luka said:

Was getting mocked in the shoutbox but I still think Ken is a big improvement over Dabol from a play calling standpoint. I guess we will see what it looks like in more adverse situations to pass final judgement but it just seemed like more of a pro offense. More screens, runs on first down. Just made more sense. No whacky gadget plays. 

Agree. I think Daboll was good but I just think we’re in for a sweet sweet surprise with Dorsey. He has done and seen it all on every level. Daboll was a HS QB 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Luka said:

Dorsey learned under some really good OCs and played under one of the better OCs in college (at that time). I think he has makings of a really good long term OC eventual head coach

• Like (+1) 3

i like these but find it strange that cover 1 seems to not get the views/plays on you tube that i would think mafia wants. tons of content all 22 breakdowns if thats your thing. if your not subscribed and like deep dives show them support.

👍🏻

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Eyeroll 2

2 hours ago, Luka said:

Why would anyone mock you?  The proof was right there on video.

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why would anyone mock you?  The proof was right there on video.

It was "too soon" hot take. But I mean, all through preseason and then into last night the play calling just looked different. Way more screens, shorter routes. I think the difference is that Ken seems to build up to shot plays. Gets the defense in close, spreads them out horizontally and makes them respect the edges. The big play to Davis where the Rams incorrectly guessed short pass and brought pressure was built up to. Gave Allen an extremely favorable look and we know the results. Allen's completion percentage speaks to this. He was being given high percentage throws all night.

25 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Finally some love for Motor's blitz pickup on the long Gabe Davis play!  It jumped out at me during the game but not a peep from Collinsworth cause he don't know...  Go to 9:27 and behold.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.