Baldy's Breakdowns from last night's demolition

JÂy RÛßeÒ

1 hour ago, Rochesterfan said:

The 5 carries were mostly RPOs - Josh had multiple options to hand the ball to a RB, pass the ball or ultimately pull it down and run.

I think as the season wears on he will make different choices, but in front of his family and the nation - Josh will make choices to bet on himself in those cases.

What I think will be nice is for the next several weeks - defenses will bite toward Josh and probably leave something else open to attack.

I have to think the coaching staff will either not call RPO's or tell Josh he needs to not take risks running the ball during the regular season. Hopefully Josh gets the message.

Three clips in a row where you can see the Edmunds effect and not one post here on it. The middle of the field was just not available for Stafford. Any clue as to why!?!? He had to resort to no look side arm throws trying to trick our defensive QB. Ever see a horse with blinders on?

image.thumb.jpeg.b1d6bccfd8335a6f4c39bffef12a308f.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/9/2022 at 1:27 PM, Wyobills89 said:

Hopefully Joe Brady is learning all the ins and outs of this offense. Probley won't be long intell he's OC lol. Dorsey will Def be snatched up by someone soon. 

I hope at least not until Dorsey has proven to be a super bowl winning OC a couple of times over !!! GO BILLS !!

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.