What is everyone doing for food for tomorrows game?

Scott7975

Beef on Weck (with gravy not Au Jus, like Bailo's on Bailey Ave use to make), mashed potatoes and Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage for pre-game.

It's what Mom made for Sunday Bills games when I was a kid.

She turns 90 this year and I'm pulling out all the stops!  Win it all for her this year!!

• Like (+1) 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Greece, had 'em all, Mark's, Salvatore's, Caraglio's, Trotto's, Perri's, etc.  Carbone's is good, but way expensive.  What do you recommend?

In your area, those are the ones i know.  my wife grew up in hilton and carbones was their go to.  all are so much better little caesars!  price is the issue.  salvatores may be the best band for your buck.

• Like (+1) 1

the late summer heat has made our pool near perfect for swimming and cooling off (86"). So for the 4th Thursday in a row we are hosting what we call "tequila thursday: 330pm start ...is a potluck and we are 10 people.

Tomorrow the menu is BFLO and Korean style chicken wings (air fryer)  homemade sauces of course. Carrots-celery-blue cheese- potato salad- green salad- rolls- beer- strawberry margaritas-  watermelon Done. Its a fabulously fun routine.

Guests have been told to leave me be for the game Im not entertaining anybody Im not talking to anybody..This is Bills season opener IN LA

let them swim and Im watching football rawr I cannot wait!!!

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, teef said:

In your area, those are the ones i know.  my wife grew up in hilton and carbones was their go to.  all are so much better little caesars!  price is the issue.  salvatores may be the best band for your buck.

Papa John's was good until they pulled out of Rochester.  Domino's lost our business because they kept screwing up our orders.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Papa John's was good until they pulled out of Rochester.  Domino's lost our business because they kept screwing up our orders.

dude...that's the murder's row of pizza places.  You really don't like the local guys?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Beef on Weck (with gravy not Au Jus, like Bailo's on Bailey Ave use to make), mashed potatoes and Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage for pre-game.

It's what Mom made for Sunday Bills games when I was a kid.

She turns 90 this year and I'm pulling out all the stops!  Win it all for her this year!!

I was actually thinking about beed on weck.  Sounds so good!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.