Tyrod hurt again

Old Man

31 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He may well go for a chance to start. But he's also a family guy on a super bowl favorite. 

I think he is destined for the PS. If the Giants claim him off the PS then don’t the Bills have to sign him to the 53 or lose him or does that rule not apply to vested vets?  I’m inclined to believe the Bills don’t wanna carry three QBs on the 53. 

Agree entirely that Barkley would wanna have more fun on a SB contender. 

A few of you may know how I feel about Tyrod Taylor. 

One thing I’ll give the guy is that he’s not a quitter. 

I feel bad for him today and I hope his injury isn’t serious. 

I’ll be happy if/when the NFL does away with preseason games. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I guess I’m not sure what the rule is, because it’s never consistently called, but it sure looks like he launched and landed with his body weight on to Taylor’s shoulder maybe I’m wrong because his legs were off to the side but sure seemed like all the pressure was put on Taylor by his upper body.

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, JDubya76 said:

I guess I’m not sure what the rule is, because it’s never consistently called, but it sure looks like he launched and landed with his body weight on to Taylor’s shoulder maybe I’m wrong because his legs were off to the side but sure seemed like all the pressure was put on Taylor by his upper body.

Certainly seems that it is borderline dirty.  He was close enough to just reach out and tackle him at waist level. 

9 minutes ago, BTB said:

Certainly seems that it is borderline dirty.  He was close enough to just reach out and tackle him at waist level. 

I don’t think it was illegal. But it’s a goddamn meaningless game and in that context, I consider it unnecessary AND dirty. 

Edited by Gugny
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.