Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

45 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The documentation is part of keeping it secure, and we know he had secure information there for 4 years, so where did I get it wrong? When they reveal more information we might find out something Trump did was wrong but you guys are pretending that this info is available to the general public right now. 

You’re the one who said Trumps’ home was one of the top 50 securest places on the planet meanwhile it has members coming and going w the option to host wedding and events.

Keep spinning 

2 hours ago, T master said:

If these accusations are true then be transparent & show who called for the warrant & if these accusations are true then they will find these documents because if you are right (which you are normally FOS) then it will be proven that Trump lied because they will find these things which you so boldly accuse him of pilfering .

Who has credibility?

Who lied?

Former President Trump's lawyer certified in June that no classified material remains at Mar-a-Lago

If @sherpa or @BillStime is correct than this is an open and shut case since no one is arguing that he had sensitive materials at his residence. If his information is compartmentalized or if it was not secured properly the FBI simply has to show the world how bad he is and most Americans, myself included, would applaud them. What do you guys think is the holdup, because if Trump is a clear and present danger why is he still free?

5 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

If @sherpa or @BillStime is correct than this is an open and shut case since no one is arguing that he had sensitive materials at his residence. If his information is  compartmentalized or if it was not secured properly the FBI simply has to show the world how bad he is and most Americans, myself included, would applaud them. What do you guys think is the holdup, because if Trump is a clear and present danger why is he still free?

I am getting suspicious that you don't know what "compartmentalized" means, as you mention it in a "storage" context again.

It is a further classification of data. In other words, if one has a Top Secret clearance he/she would have access to TS material that was in their area of need to know, but not all TS material in that area.

Under that general level, there are other things that contain the same classification, but are not accessible to those who do not have a need to know.

I have no idea what Trump is suspected of having or not returning, so I'm not sure what you mean by "if I am right."

What i do know is that his status as an ex president grants him no special status or access to anything other than what he is told, and if he claims that any such items were declassified by him during his term, that would be especially strange if normal protocols weren't followed.

Technically legal, but really strange and likely irresponsible if that is the claim.

Again, I have no view on whether that will be the claim.

You guys are going down rabbit hole of classified or unclassified. The law professor I saw on TV last night stated that that isn’t even in the statute. The real question is whether the documents in fact belong to the government, which he stated….they do. If that’s indeed the case then I urge everyone to rewatch the Seinfeld episode where Mr Bookman is called in to retrieve the library book from when Jerry was back in Junior High. Once again, for those who haven’t been following along, this is a “show (story) about nothing”! 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You guys are going down rabbit hole of classified or unclassified. The law professor I saw on TV last night stated that that isn’t even in the statute. The real question is whether the documents in fact belong to the government, which he stated….they do. If that’s indeed the case then I urge everyone to rewatch the Seinfeld episode where Mr Bookman is called in to retrieve the library book from when Jerry was back in Junior High. Once again, for those who haven’t been following along, this is a “show (story) about nothing”! 

Great episode of Seinfeld, but you are wrong. He was in possession of things he should of not had. It was illegal of him to have them. 

He is guilty of that. 

Now, what was he doing with them? Selling them? Using them to hurt people? Just thought they looked nice and wanted to keep them because 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

😀You guys are going down rabbit hole of classified or unclassified. The law professor I saw on TV last night stated that that isn’t even in the statute. The real question is whether the documents in fact belong to the government, which he stated….they do. If that’s indeed the case then I urge everyone to rewatch the Seinfeld episode where Mr Bookman is called in to retrieve the library book from when Jerry was back in Junior High. Once again, for those who haven’t been following along, this is a “show (story) about nothing”! 

I know !!! Trump drew pee-pees and wee-wee on the documents!!!!😀

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Nineforty said:

Let me get this straight - the cult thinks the raid was election interference?

Comey reopened the email investigation into Clinton 11 days before the 2016 election.

Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court was confirmed a week before the 2020 election.

Get the heck out of here…

Trump is and has always been a crook.

Edited by BillStime
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

I know !!! Trump drew pee-pees and wee-wee on the documents!!!!😀

"71. That's the year I started this job.

Bad year for libraries.  Bad year for our country....

I don't judge a man by the length of his hair or the music he listens to.

Rock was never my bag, but you put on a pair of shoes when you walk into the New York Public Library fella."

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Let me get this straight - the cult thinks the raid was election interference?

Comey reopened the email investigation into Clinton 11 days before the 2016 election.

Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court was confirmed a week before the 2020 Election Day.

Get the heck out of here…

Trump is and has always been a crook.

I have asked for input from the cult on their excuse for this mess in a different thread.  So far, crickets.  I even made up a story for them about Merrick Garland being in Antifa to get them started.  I don’t think they know what to do with this one. 

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I have asked for input from the cult on their excuse for this mess in a different thread.  So far, crickets.  I even made up a story for them about Merrick Garland being in Antifa to get them started.  I don’t think they know what to do with this one. 

The crickets you're hearing are coming from the DOJ.  Its been 3 weeks and they've done jack.  They redacted almost the entire affidavit.  If there was some smoking gun in there it would have been disclosed in yellow highlighter.  But nothing like that.  As time passes it will become obvious this was simply a political hit job executed by a desperate and failing administration.   

As for classified and secret documents, cry me a river.  If it was you or me then no question, but no charges against a former President that had possession of documents while still in office and was cooperating with the archivist to process them per required procedures is going to happen.  Like the 2017 Cleveland Browns the 2022 Washington Brandons are laying another big fact goose egg to add to their O-fer record. 

My guess is they called the Hail Mary play looking for something big a "credible source" suggested was out lying around the house and they failed to find it.  Nobody has to make up anything.  These fools will hang themselves.  But for now its damage control time.   

That's all I've got to say for now.  As I await the crying and shrieking from the weaklings when they realize "Satan" has once against escaped punishment.  

19 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The crickets you're hearing are coming from the DOJ.  Its been 3 weeks and they've done jack.  They redacted almost the entire affidavit.  If there was some smoking gun in there it would have been disclosed in yellow highlighter.  But nothing like that.  As time passes it will become obvious this was simply a political hit job executed by a desperate and failing administration.   

As for classified and secret documents, cry me a river.  If it was you or me then no question, but no charges against a former President that had possession of documents while still in office and was cooperating with the archivist to process them per required procedures is going to happen.  Like the 2017 Cleveland Browns the 2022 Washington Brandons are laying another big fact goose egg to add to their O-fer record. 

My guess is they called the Hail Mary play looking for something big a "credible source" suggested was out lying around the house and they failed to find it.  Nobody has to make up anything.  These fools will hang themselves.  But for now its damage control time.   

That's all I've got to say for now.  As I await the crying and shrieking from the weaklings when they realize "Satan" has once against escaped punishment.  

Hoax.  The crickets are from you.  I still haven’t heard any kind of explanation for this situation.  Let me rephrase: I have heard no good explanation for this situation.  Gym and MAGA can’t come up with one, either.  That’s where you come in.  They hope.  Gotta give them something to work with.  Better hop to, otherwise all MAGA will have to talk about is the metaverse and their favorite dictator. 

2 hours ago, sherpa said:

"71. That's the year I started this job.

Bad year for libraries.  Bad year for our country....

I don't judge a man by the length of his hair or the music he listens to.

Rock was never my bag, but you put on a pair of shoes when you walk into the New York Public Library fella."

Bookman... Classic!

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  The crickets are from you.  I still haven’t heard any kind of explanation for this situation.  Let me rephrase: I have heard no good explanation for this situation.  Gym and MAGA can’t come up with one, either.  That’s where you come in.  They hope.  Gotta give them something to work with.  Better hop to, otherwise all MAGA will have to talk about is the metaverse and their favorite dictator. 

Well, if you're not happy with my answer I suggest you go on for now happily cheering on the DOJ/FBI for what they do best.  Setting up clueless Hillbillies in Michigan and executing SWAT team operations to drag senior citizens into the streets in the middle of the night.  While I just wait patiently for the case here to fall apart.

• Eyeroll 1