Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

But Lock Her Up, right Bonnie?

He'll come back with a cartoon, or some gibberish about fake news, or some conspiracy theory in which aliens eating peanut butter were allowed into the state department by Hillary while she was confessing to the murder of Vince Foster.  But none of that will happen until he gets done arguing that Jesus was not a brown migrant, and in fact took a white-skinned, blue-eyed, perhaps blond-haired form and supported the prosperity Gospel.  

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I didn't mention obesity, drunkenness, or racism.  Although, now that you mention it, I probably should have reminded everyone that many MAGA are slobs soused in liquor.  Thank you for the reminder!

C3: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Bills Fan NC: "He's on a roll."

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I didn't mention obesity, drunkenness, or racism.  Although, now that you mention it, I probably should have reminded everyone that many MAGA are slobs soused in liquor.  Thank you for the reminder!

Also, you didn't mention anything about "Lock Her Up!"  Your concern with respect to the rabidity relative to which one partisan group seems intent upon incarcerating a member or members of a partisan group with opposing views seems misplaced.  Unless, of course, you believe that Hillary Clinton should have been incarcerated without due process.  

Section….You can’t possibly not recognize the movie reference. Or can you? Maybe my age is showing. 😉

• Like (+1) 1

He'll come back with a cartoon, or some gibberish about fake news, or some conspiracy theory in which aliens eating peanut butter were allowed into the state department by Hillary while she was confessing to the murder of Vince Foster.  But none of that will happen until he gets done arguing that Jesus was not a brown migrant, and in fact took a white-skinned, blue-eyed, perhaps blond-haired form and supported the prosperity Gospel.  

I would compliment you on being clever, edgy, and witty but that would be a hoax. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Also, you didn't mention anything about "Lock Her Up!"  Your concern with respect to the rabidity relative to which one partisan group seems intent upon incarcerating a member or members of a partisan group with opposing views seems misplaced.  Unless, of course, you believe that Hillary Clinton should have been incarcerated without due process.  

Generally, few object to applying due process to Hillary.  However, there's an understanding that she's exempt from due process since the Washington insiders cult, where party affiliation is not a requirement for membership, protects her from consequences.  Legal and other types of consequences. 

Consequences from what you might ask?  Well, disregarding Department of State rules for e-mail and document handling, which exposed confidential and secret government documents to hackers through the use of an unauthorized, and hence illegal e-mail server set up, destroying evidence covered under a court order to preserve evidence, evidence in the form of electronic records and physical devices.  None of which were charged or pursued.  The thought behind her use of the home server is doing so protected her correspondence from freedom of information inquires which might cover DOS servers and records. 

How much worse were Trump's transgressions considering the unique rules of Presidential authority?  In his case its unclear to unknowable that foreign enemies got hold of anything while we know Hillary's servers were hacked and its almost certain Chinese and Russian intelligence got hold of classified information because of her negligence, willful negligence I would emphasize.  

Add to it the shady dealings of the Clinton Foundation, which suddenly saw a flood of donations from foreign actors drop to a trickle when Bill and Hillary were both out of official government positions and you've got the model for the payoff operation the Biden's are running.  The difference being the Clinton's were a lot smarter about it along with not having a drug addicted child fronting for the family business. 

So call it a "hoax".  That's your thing.  All that proves is you're blind to reality.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes, everyone knows that storing them in your garage is a far better system! 

But, but, but, he didn't know they were there.  He's blind.  And senile.  And dumb.

41 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There's absolutely zero evidence any document in Trump's possession was disclosed to anyone which resulted in a national security exposure.  But various clowns here still claim he sold secrets.  Idiots.  

Do you want to rethink this? 

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

No one seems to be mentioning it, but there is literally a copier right in the room

7 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There's absolutely zero evidence any document in Trump's possession was disclosed to anyone which resulted in a national security exposure.  But various clowns here still claim he sold secrets.  Idiots.  

You’re absolutely missing the point on this

I don’t believe in conspiracy theories, so I’m not gonna sit here and say that Donald Trump sold secrets

However

The sheer fact that he had those documents in an unsecured area, and then refused to give them back, is more than enough to convict him

You’ve got to understand he’s already been given special treatment. If anybody else would have done this, they would already be in jail without bond.

• Like (+1) 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 10:42 AM, John from Riverside said:

Does it bother you at all that Trump is obviously guilty of what they are accusing him of and you’re trying to use technicalities to defend him?

That tape audio could not have been any more damning

Bump for JFR. 

43 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

This indictment in particular is the one that I just can’t see Trump getting away from

The rules are very clear on handling classified documents at least to those of us that actually handled them

Witnesses already redacting and changing the story an interesting update.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

This indictment in particular is the one that I just can’t see Trump getting away from

The rules are very clear on handling classified documents at least to those of us that actually handled them

The rules are clear that you can't have them, period.  If the Dems want Joke impeached for a 2nd time over his classified docs, go ahead and keep pursuing this.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

The rules are clear that you can't have them, period.  If the Dems want Joke impeached for a 2nd time over his classified docs, go ahead and keep pursuing this.

I think you mistake what people actually think of Joe Biden. The majority of Democrats are not tied to him like trumps cult is to trump. The DOJ is not going to stop legitimate investigations just because it might hurt somebody’s feelings on the other side.

Impeach away

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I think you mistake what people actually think of Joe Biden. The majority of Democrats are not tied to him like trumps cult is to trump. The DOJ is not going to stop legitimate investigations just because it might hurt somebody’s feelings on the other side.

Impeach away

team blue telling us trump sucks and we must accept team red.

or the fact team red is not representative of US, and the orange dude's platform was. 

14 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Impeach away

Well apparently he got 81 MILLION votes, so somebody is tied to him somewhere?

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Was there?  Because if there wasn't there's likely no law requiring a private citizen to maintain "security" recordings of their personal residence. 

Don't know what the laws are but US taxpayers spent a lot of money securing the place while he was POTUS and after.

CONTRACT to CMN, LLC | USAspending

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This post should close the topic as that's ultimately the end of the story.

Why? He was given multiple chances to return OUR classified documents.

He chose to act like a spoiled brat and brought this on his own.

FAFO 

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Not when you already have made up your mind, no.

Or when it’s completely irrelevant. 

(But yes, there was an effort to delete video tapes AFTER the Trump team was notified that the DoJ was going to subpoena them).

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Impeach away

Oh, you're tied to him all right.  Who else you got?

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Was there?  Because if there wasn't there's likely no law requiring a private citizen to maintain "security" recordings of their personal residence. 

Good question.  If not then it's over.

• Like (+1) 1