Kyle Brandt's new daily podcast, Josh Allen is a weekly guest every Tuesday.

Draconator

1 hour ago, Real McNasty said:

Been watching these Kyle Brandt basement interviews each week this year and they are my favorite. 

Same. The most recent one with Josh that was basically entirely dedicated to Josh discussing Damar was excellent.  I also like the non-football topics like the movie reviews.

So far, the only knock I have on Josh was that he didn't like The Princess Bride.  Must be a generational thing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/3/2022 at 5:27 PM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Josh is a boring interview. Too humble and nice. 

Instead of being happy Bills players are on TV hyping Bills Mafia- you find Josh boring.,  Betting huge money against the Bills in the playoffs.

Are you sure you are a Bills fan?  You don't sound like MAFIA

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/10/2023 at 8:08 PM, Marcus Aurelius said:

The best thing about Josh Allen?

He let's his dog sit on the "human chairs". That's an awesome Weimaraner he's got there  ...

Silver lab.   Though there is controversy whether silver labs are a thing, or crossbred Weimaraners.

I'm tickled by the little Josh interactions with the dog during the show.  You see little hints of the scope of the Josh personality.  The dog brings him a toy, expecting to be indulged and play, the dog gets on the furniture, clearly easy-going loving 'dog parent'.  Then "You quit your whining back there!" said in a No Nonsense, I mean Business voice and the dog is like 'whoops, OK Boss!"  Just seems like a microcosm of some of the Jordan Palmer stories and his summation "He's a Sweetheart, but I wouldn't want to Mess with him!"

• Like (+1) 1

Brandt was at the game Sunday and came on the jumbotron live, in stadium to hype up the crowd. I can't remember what the score was but the game felt out of hand at that point... and he's yelling "mount up mafia!".   Almost no one was responding.. it was cringeworthy.   I'm thinking dude, just shut it, we're getting dominated here and no one was in the mood to "Mount up".

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.