U-Haul Full Of Nazi's Arrested In Idaho

If they had an actual grenade, though... and an outlined plan for using it... that's something.

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Charged with conspiracy to riot.  Which implies some knowledge of their plans by law enforcement.

It reads like they had the plans printed out and with them in the truck. Probably not the best idea...

3 hours ago, LeviF said:

lol I was gonna say I’m gonna wait on this one until the feds have to provide discovery. 

Bro, how crazy is it that this is what it has come to?

Every time there is a major event, i now ignore the initial reports, anticipating that it will get revealed that the Feds were helping to engineer a “false flag” event  in some way (ie Russia Hoax, organizing Whitmer abduction, and helping to instigate January 6)...There always seems like there is something weird going on lately...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

They’re not even trying to make it believable anymore 

Probably because they know that they have so many allies that are in on it, too (ie media, politicians)

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Bro, how crazy is it that this is what it has come to?

Every time there is a major event, i now ignore the initial reports, anticipating that the Feds were helping to engineer a “false flag” event  in some way (ie Russia Hoax, organizing Whitmer abduction, and helping to instigate January 6)...There always seems like there is something weird is going on lately...

So they've succeed in causing you to not trust your law enforcement officers. Great...

8 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

So they've succeed in causing you to not trust your law enforcement officers. Great...

Yeah, it sux...Everything has become so politicized, that even some law enforcement seem to have been compromised...

People are putting ideology above the law...

I, at the very minimum, do not rush to judgement, before hearing the whole story...we know the msm also has an agenda...by the time the whole story is revealed, it’s almost the opposite of how it started...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Yeah, it sux...Everything has become so politicized, that even some law enforcement seem to have been compromised...

People are putting ideology above the law...

I, at the very minimum, do not rush to judgement, before hearing the whole story...we know the msm also has an agenda...

Are you not rushing to judgement here? You and others in this thread seem to be leaning towards believing the idea of a conspiracy instead of taking the facts of the story, and Idaho law, at face value.

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Like anything, there's good and bad and you don't know which one you're dealing with.  If you're caught doing something, and even if you're caught and you didn't do something, don't talk to them, lawyer up and do whatever you can to get out of your predicament.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Like anything, there's good and bad and you don't know which one you're dealing with.  If you're caught doing something, and even if you're caught and you didn't do something, don't talk to them, lawyer up and do whatever you can to get out of your predicament.

This is true. Not sure what it has to do with our conversation, though.

12 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Are you not rushing to judgement here? You and others in this thread seem to be leaning towards believing the idea of a conspiracy instead of taking the facts of the story, and Idaho law, at face value.

I will admit I am wrong if the facts remain straight for the next couple weeks, but what percent are you certain this was truly 31 bad guys who happened to be caught by the FBI without a Whitmer type setup? The entire concept of all arriving in a U-Haul seems like your entire goal is to be caught. One article read that only person was even from Idaho, so all these dudes are tracing across the country to do this? The whole thing means either these dudes are thankfully really stupid or they were setup. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I will admit I am wrong if the facts remain straight for the next couple weeks, but what percent are you certain this was truly 31 bad guys who happened to be caught by the FBI without a Whitmer type setup? The entire concept of all arriving in a U-Haul seems like your entire goal is to be caught. One article read that only person was even from Idaho, so all these dudes are tracing across the country to do this? The whole thing means either these dudes are thankfully really stupid or they were setup. 

I can believe they are really stupid. I see people doing really stupid stuff every day. It's not all a setup. From what I've read, this is a common tactic for this group. I'm curious about why you think traveling in a Uhaul is conspicuous. Does every Uhaul you see make you think a group of Neo-Nazis are in the back? I tend to thing there's just a load of someone's belongings and furniture in the back.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

I can believe they are really stupid. I see people doing really stupid stuff every day. It's not all a setup. From what I've read, this is a common tactic for this group. I'm curious about why you think traveling in a Uhaul is conspicuous. Does every Uhaul you see make you think a group of Neo-Nazis are in the back? I tend to thing there's just a load of someone's belongings and furniture in the back.

The U-Haul being a problem is that if you are inside the only person who knows where you are is the driver. Why did the driver stop if he saw the large police presence, keep driving until there are less cops?  If they were not there why did he wait so long to release them? Your certainty it is not a setup means you believe the FBI did not use the Steele Dossier, or that the Whitmer situation was a setup because otherwise you would know there is a decent chance.

62a51f3edc116.image.jpg?resize=375,500           comment_16319959077cpkHOqX7IyWOoNxqLAt8w

Dem leadership- "Quick, we need a news story that crazed Trump supporters were planning to kill a bunch of sweet harmless gays."

DOJ leadership- "We are on it!"

Democrat Media- "Just let us know the narrative.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The U-Haul being a problem is that if you are inside the only person who knows where you are is the driver. Why did the driver stop if he saw the large police presence, keep driving until there are less cops?  If they were not there why did he wait so long to release them? Your certainty it is not a setup means you believe the FBI did not use the Steele Dossier, or that the Whitmer situation was a setup because otherwise you would know there is a decent chance.

It seems like you're doing a lot of mental gymnastics here. The police were tipped off and stopped the Uhaul.

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Not necessarily leaning towards conspiracy- just being open to the potential of a conspiracy, based on what’s has happened in the past...

I’m simply learning the lessons of the past, and waiting until more reporting is done to get a fuller picture...👍

It might turn out there is no conspiracy, and that’s fine...But I’m also well aware that there is an agenda, by many in power, to create a false narrative of white supremacy for political gain- Almost like, whatever story is put out first is the one that sticks (ie Smollett, Sandman, Rittenhouse)...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Not necessarily leaning towards conspiracy- just being open to the potential of a conspiracy, based on what’s has happened in the past...

I’m simply learning the lessons of the past, and waiting until more reporting is done to get a fuller picture...👍

It might turn out there is no conspiracy, and that’s fine...But I’m also well aware that there is an agenda, by many in power, to create a false narrative for political gain- Almost like, whatever story is put out first is the one that sticks (ie Smollett, Sandman, Rittenhouse)...

Sure, I myself am open to all sorts of things. Some of these Neo-Nazis could actually belong to a race of aliens wearing human skin suits, just sabotaging our societal and governmental systems at every turn, weakening us ahead of their impending global invasion.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

Sure, I myself am open to all sorts of things. Some of these Neo-Nazis could actually belong to a race of aliens wearing human skin suits, just sabotaging our societal and governmental systems at every turn, weakening us ahead of their impending global invasion.

I’m listening...

Drama Popcorn GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

It seems like you're doing a lot of mental gymnastics here. The police were tipped off and stopped the Uhaul.

You keep acting as if what I am stating would be unprecedented- when it happened not that long ago. As I stated I will wait and see, but it makes you sound ignorant of what the FBI has been doing the past 5 years to say I am doing "mental gymnastics" for asking questions. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You keep acting as if what I am stating would be unprecedented- when it happened not that long ago. As I stated I will wait and see, but it makes you sound ignorant of what the FBI has been doing the past 5 years to say I am doing "mental gymnastics" for asking questions. 

You're fine to ask questions. But what you actually did is create a whole made-up scenario in your mind about the circumstances around the stop/search of the UHaul in order to support your theory of a conspiracy. That's the definition of mental gymnastics. 

It's like a Bills Fan believing Jalen Wydermyer will become their next starting TE and then building the scenario in their mind that would allow that future to come true. You have to do a lot of mental gymnastics to come up with that scenario.

• Disagree 1

It's funny you mentioned that because I looked at the picture earlier and said to myself "interesting, they still have their facemasks on so no one can recognize them." and now that you mention it, I have never seen someone in handcuffs with either a mask over his/her face, or wearing a backpack.

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:
So, not having been a LEO, is it standard practice for suspects to remain masked and wearing their backpacks after being cuffed?

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's funny you mentioned that because I looked at the picture earlier and said to myself "interesting, they still have their facemasks on so no one can recognize them." and now that you mention it, I have never seen someone in handcuffs with either a mask over his/her face, or wearing a backpack.

☝️Look at the people still jumping to conclusions without even asking an actual officer...

When officers detained people during the pandemic, do you think they unmasked them? Does an officer need to remove a camelback full of water? Things to ponder, I guess...

@Doc I've never seen you and @B-Man in the same place at the same time... conspiracy?

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

☝️Look at the people still jumping to conclusions without even asking an actual officer...

When officers detained people during the pandemic, do you think they unmasked them? Does an officer need to remove a camelback full of water? Things to ponder, I guess...

@Doc I've never seen you and @B-Man in the same place at the same time... conspiracy?

i remember when asking questions about a lab, anything other then a vaccination will absolutly stop the spread and contraction, questioning a gov kidnapping plot, skepticism of nazis who openly showed support to younkin outside his bus, anything other then a presidential nominee sons labtop was a russian plot. on and on and on

these were all "conspiracy theories". these were all fairly recent. these are just a few examples.

so saying the statement " im sceptical and want to ask questions and know more facts" is somehow a strange take at this point? if its true i think everyone agrees they can burn in he11. but to get this far and wonder why people are making that statement then my question for you is.

where have you been and how many times and for how long can someone be lied to before they form a bit of skepticism themselves?

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

i remember when asking questions about a lab, anything other then a vaccination will absolutly stop the spread and contraction, questioning a gov kidnapping plot, skepticism of nazis who openly showed support to younkin outside his bus, anything other then a presidential nominee sons labtop was a russian plot. on and on and on

these were all "conspiracy theories". these were all fairly recent. these are just a few examples.

so saying the statement " im sceptical and want to ask questions and know more facts" is somehow a strange take at this point? if its true i think everyone agrees they can burn in he11. but to get this far and wonder why people are making that statement then my question for you is.

where have you been and how many times and for how long can someone be lied to before they form a bit of skepticism themselves?

No one has said not to ask questions. We should always be questioning the odd shapes and lights we see in the sky as well. 👽