Leaked Madden rating

Buffalo716

30 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I know these are pry fake but 95 is about right.  Consistency is his only real issue.  I'd put Brady, Mahomes, and Rodgers at 95 too. Kenny Pickett over Carson Wentz is pretty funny.  There's no way Lamar should be ahead of Herbert and Burrow.  Cousins is way too low and I'm not a fan of his game.

I never played Madden but at least there's a decent number of capable qbs in the NFL these days.  Wasn't that long ago where there was a huge shortage.  Most Bills fans will rate Josh as the best QB currently playing and there is supporting stats that can certainly justify that opinion.  Whether or not he ever gets rated as the best in the video game matters not to me.  He is going to show all nfl fans he is when he brings the Lombardi to the Buffalo at long last.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/27/2022 at 4:08 PM, MJS said:

Jalen Hurts too high. Kyler Murray too high.

Honestly, probably Tom Brady is too high too, but I get it.

Lamar Jackson ahead of Herbert and Burrow? 

On 5/27/2022 at 5:38 PM, TBBills said:

I don't see Tua... guess they haven't seen the article of "Tua impresses"

Exactly they should have waited until OTA’s are over before giving out the final grades !! 

32 minutes ago, Putin said:

Exactly they should have waited until OTA’s are over before giving out the final grades !! 

Speed in Madden gives a big boost to overall 

He probably can't throw as well, but his pure speed acceleration and agility probably give him a boost

12 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Speed in Madden gives a big boost to overall 

He probably can't throw as well, but his pure speed acceleration and agility probably give him a boost

I wasn’t thinking about in the way  , I guess it’s more fun playing the video game with Lamar Jackson as your QB , 

1 hour ago, Putin said:

Jackson is made for Madden.

29 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Josh Allen is unstoppable in Madden 

He was, even before the big rating boosts. He has to be absolutely overpowered now.

• Agree 1

Crazy the AFC West ,deservingly so, has 4 QBs in the top 13. That division is going to be a dog fight. 

It's actually possible that they'll have every team make the playoffs in that division.  Not likely but definitely possible.  

On 5/27/2022 at 4:44 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Looks like they gave Josh a 95! 

How about this trip down memory lane? Every day is confirmation that we picked the right Josh

On 5/28/2022 at 2:28 PM, Buffalo716 said:

He's a Madden YouTuber.. and Madden has been known to leak their overalls 

Awkward Krieger GIF by Archer

• Like (+1) 1

Allen with his throw power and athleticism was already OP last season.  The reason his rating wasn't low 90s was just that Madden for some reason lowered his awareness to below average QB.  If they move that stat alone up to above average, he will be a 92-93.  If they up his athleticism and accuracy, then he will be 94-95.

Much deserved.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.