Anyone want to do a 2023 1st round mock draft

Dude, No!  That’s a mid February conversation, not the day after the draft.  That’s ridiculous.  Who knows if someone gets hurt, how our guys perform, etc.  until last year we were considering another TE, and then Knox flourished.

Dont be silly.  I know it’s over and want to keep talking about it, but it’s over brother.  We can talk after the SB.  Then it FA time, then draft time.  I’ll agree from now until July it’s dead time.

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Dude, No!  That’s a mid February conversation, not the day after the draft.  That’s ridiculous.  Who knows if someone gets hurt, how our guys perform, etc.  until last year we were considering another TE, and then Knox flourished.

Dont be silly.  I know it’s over and want to keep talking about it, but it’s over brother.  We can talk after the SB.  Then it FA time, then draft time.  I’ll agree from now until July it’s dead time.

I'm pretty sure the OP was goofing around and making a joke.

God No! 
Today is my 2nd favorite Bills day of the year. I’ve never been able to wrap my head around mock drafts -especially from typical fans. No one is ever close and being bombarded with them every day for 3 months is my most annoying issue with pro football. 
Please wait til after the season.🤦‍♂️🙏

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I can almost guarantee that at least one 2023 mock has been published since the 1011 draft was completed.  After an initial mini-flourish, the pace normally drops way off for a while.  It picks up more in November and increases gradually for a couple months.  There will be a spurt in January , and again post combine.  In the last days before the draft it will be a deluge.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.