Jump to content

Day 3 targets


Pete
 Share

Recommended Posts

Bills have picks 160, 180, 185, 203, 209, 231, and will be quite active today.

who is left that you would like Buffalo to draft?

for me it’s gravy.  bills roster is stacked 1-53 now.  We need a punter and kick returner imo.

who you got?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think they will use some of those picks from last night they got to try and move up. Pointless to keep them since they have limited roster spots that will be available and 6th and 7th round picks will have a tough time making it...and we know what happens when we put them on the PS. They get poached.

  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love this part of the draft. Soooooo many players, choices and never know who and when.

 

Josh Thomson - S/CB 

 

Amare Barno - Edge. Speed! Want him to learn for a year with Miller.

 

Daniel Bellinger TE SD State. 

 

Zander Horvath - RB/FB to upgrade Gilliam and Moss.

 

J. Camarda Punter. Need a new one.😉

 

I could go on and on. But I'll leave it there for now.😁

 

Darn it. Forgot to put a WR...

 

Isaiah Weston - WR Northern Iowa. 

Edited by LyndonvilleBill
  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Think they will use some of those picks from last night they got to try and move up. Pointless to keep them since they have limited roster spots that will be available and 6th and 7th round picks will have a tough time making it...and we know what happens when we put them on the PS. They get poached.

I hear what you are saying and maybe Beane will take a different approach after Wildgoose and Anderson were plucked off the PS last year.

Beane after last draft said he liked having late round picks because it was difficult to get UDFAs to come to Buffalo. Those guys get to pick where they go and usually try to see a path to the roster, hard to do in Buffalo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I hear what you are saying and maybe Beane will take a different approach after Wildgoose and Anderson were plucked off the PS last year.

Beane after last draft said he liked having late round picks because it was difficult to get UDFAs to come to Buffalo. Those guys get to pick where they go and usually try to see a path to the roster, hard to do in Buffalo. 

 

Yeah it makes sense...who wants to go to a place where they have a near 0% chance to make it?

 

Nice for that to be the reason they don't want to come here rather than the reasons for the last 20 years before Allen

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have no names, but my priority position needs:

  • One of the two elite Punters
  • O-line depth
  • A top speed WR who is also a return specialist

What we don't need:

  • More college All-conference special teamers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, CSBill said:

I have no names, but my priority position needs:

  • One of the two elite Punters
  • O-line depth
  • A top speed WR who is also a return specialist

What we don't need:

  • More college All-conference special teamers

When did we draft any all-conference special teamers?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, CSBill said:

I have no names, but my priority position needs:

  • One of the two elite Punters
  • O-line depth
  • A top speed WR who is also a return specialist

What we don't need:

  • More college All-conference special teamers

You had me up till the "What we don't need"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WR.  There are still some good options to add speed and/or a guy to develop on the outside.  Calvin Austin, Justyn Ross and Kevin Austin come to mind.  


IOL

 

Punter

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From the guys I've watched, I would like:

 

TE Jalen Wydermyer, Texas A&M

DL Micheal Clemons, Texas A&M

LB Aaron Hansford, Texas A&M

S Leon O'Neal Jr., Texas A&M

RB ZaQuandre White, South Carolina

WR Jequez Ezzard, Sam Houston State

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...