NFL First Round Discussion Thread

Process

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Ravens love their IOL

Obviously remains to be seen. But I feel like the Ravens have killed it where they’ve picked this draft. Drafted 2 very high football IQ guys and added later picks. 

8 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

If Beane felt there was a need to trade up I’m going to trust him. Nobody here is in on their conversations or knows why he traded up.

I like the pick. It fills probably the biggest need the team had.

He just said that Elam was the last player on their board with a 1st Round grade so they wanted to ensure they got their man.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Listening to Beane's presser on Twitter.  Elam was the only player they had left on their board with a 1st round grade.  They were concerned about a "run" after KC's pick, so he moved up to insure they got their guy.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, jkeerie said:

Listening to Beane's presser on Twitter.  Elam was the only player they had left on their board with a 1st round grade.  They were concerned about a "run" after KC's pick, so he moved up to insure they got their guy.

Link?

Just now, jkeerie said:

I wonder if KC got our guy

• Agree 1

Just now, jkeerie said:

Translation he panicked 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 4

• SDS unpinned this topic