Hershel Walker, A Recovered Wife Beater? And A Deadbeat Dad! The Run Off Edition!!

On 10/11/2022 at 10:18 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

People should pay attention to what Herschel Walker saying. It's kind of a run of the mill scandal - John Edwards + abortion politics.

But what are we to make of this response in a friendly interview by Republican hack Hugh Hewitt:

And although he has campaigned in support of a national abortion ban at 15 weeks of pregnancy, Walker suggested to Hewitt that there would have been no shame in having undergone the procedure.

“I hate to say I’ve been born again, but I have a new life. And I’ve been moving forward, and had that happened, I would have said it, because it’s nothing to be ashamed of there,” Walker said.

This reveals a great truth. The anti-abortion stand has always been that it's taking an innocent human life, or at least a potential life, such that it's akin to murder. Who would say there's nothing to be ashamed of in having aided and abetted a murder? No one. But Walker has no problem with the "hey, it's legal, nothing to be ashamed of there" response. So maybe it's not akin to murder. Maybe it's something else entirely. Maybe this "abortion is taking an innocent human life" is something people instinctively say without really thinking it through. I suspect that deep down everyone (everyone but the Pope?) thinks this way. Hence JD Vance, running for the Senate, also saying that he would allow abortion if the pregnant child is 10 years old. Or maybe 11. Or maybe 12. Or maybe ... 17? Or maybe if the pregnancy is the product of forcible rape? Or unforced ***** [that one got censored - it's the word that means relations with close kin] (because of eugenic reasons? I never got that one). Hey, if it's murder, it's murder. This is a profoundly inconsistent position, and no one is really calling these would-be Senators on it.

Suddenly, it’s like hypocrisy in politics isn’t fashionable. 

55 minutes ago, Bandito said:

You're the one crying about it. Reality is gonna hit you on November 8th. Warnock is a rubber stamp for Biden who's the worst President since Jimmy Carter. Better get your booster shots up to date and put your mask back on and go back to your safe space.

And what words in the debate Walker said was scheduled to attend tonight do you think we’re do good?

Next time you write a post, be like Walker, and abort.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Bandito said:

Herschel absolutely owned your lover boy Warnock. Gonna be a rough day for you on November 8th.

You flash a badge too? Trying to impress the little kids in the neighborhood? 

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

Tibs showing his feelings.

panic-mode.jpg

No. If he wins the GOP has to live with the idiot for 6 years. 

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Bandito said:

Yes that too. You are so afraid he is gonna win. You also thought he was unintelligent but his debate showed he can think on his feet and he mopped the floor with Warnock who wants to kill babies on demand. Disgusting. 

Next time you think about posting something you know nothing about, abort yourself

Good luck with that wife beater in the senate 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, ya. They hate our country so that's why they are doing it. Trying to destroy our democratic republic from within 

Now do Joke.  And then do Fetterman.

Idiots.

• Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Now do Joke.  And then do Fetterman.

Idiots.

lefties are freaks...fetterman and joke are the norm to these morons.

On 10/16/2022 at 9:59 PM, Bandito said:

You're the one crying about it. Reality is gonna hit you on November 8th. Warnock is a rubber stamp for Biden who's the worst President since Jimmy Carter. Better get your booster shots up to date and put your mask back on and go back to your safe space.

technically a box of corn flakes should be winning some of these races.

• Agree 1

54 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Whatever the truth about Walker is, we all know that if he was a Democrat, tweets like this would be censored and declared misinformation and the media would e circling the wagons to protect the candidate.  You can't possibly disagree with that? 

15 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Whatever the truth about Walker is, we all know that if he was a Democrat, tweets like this would be censored and declared misinformation and the media would e circling the wagons to protect the candidate.  You can't possibly disagree with that? 

If it was a Dem they would of dropped out of the race a long time