Hershel Walker, A Recovered Wife Beater? And A Deadbeat Dad! The Run Off Edition!!

Herschel may have paid for abortions years ago.  

Warnock wants to make abortion up until birth, for any reason, legal with taxpayer funding. 

Herschel may have been abusive in his past. 

Warnock is accused of running over his wife with a car and running slumlord housing. 

The character assassination only works on low info voters out of state that watch MSNBC religiously.  

Kemp may be able to drag Walker across the finish line, but more than likely - no matter who wins Tuesday - Walker/Warnock goes to a runoff and we get even more of this garbage. 

How stupid!! If any Republicans win, not that I want them to, but please let it be Walker! 

“At one time, science said man came from apes, did it not?” Walker, the frontrunner for the Georgia Republican Senate nomination, said in an appearance over the weekend at a church in Sugar Hill, Georgia. “If that is true, why are there still apes? Think about it.”

Um, ok. I will.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/16/politics/herschel-walker-geogia-senate-candidate-evolution-apes/index.html

• Tiberius changed the title to Hershel Walker, A Recovered Wife Beater? And A Deadbeat Dad! The Run Off Edition!!
3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Going to be fun when Trump-endorsed Walker tells Trump to stay away, so that he doesn’t get dragged down and can focus on campaigning with Kemp and potential rallies featuring Youngkin and DeSantis. 

That would be a great story, and a big win for DeSantis, if Walker wins the run off election because he campaigned with those 3 Govs.

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Going to be fun when Trump-endorsed Walker tells Trump to stay away, so that he doesn’t get dragged down and can focus on campaigning with Kemp and potential rallies featuring Youngkin and DeSantis. 

he doesn’t have the clout. If Rs were smart they’d pluck him away from trump and make him conservative hero immediately 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I can’t see Walker having a chance n this race. Walker got help from other Republicans being on the ballot. He won’t have that in the runoff 

I bet Warnock wins with over 60% of the vote 

You think that Warnock has more enthusiasm on his side? I am not sure how you think the turnout will be so much different next time, I bet the numbers will be very close again, 52% for winner type situation 

Going to be two-fold for Walker to win

Has to motivate the Kemp voters who just went R down ballot, to come back out for Herschel

Has to convince some Kemp voters who left Senate blank or tepidly split for Warnock, to vote Walker 

Or… just motivate every R to come out and vote for you.   If everybody in Georgia votes, Republicans win.  They still hold an edge in the state. 

Complaint filed against Republican senate candidate Walker:

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A85bcc52e-609a-3470-aa08-97e90c5f8bf8&viewer!megaVerb=group-discover#pageNum=3

The gist, he is claiming a homestead exemption on his TX property. To do so, he needs to be a TX resident. However, he used his wife’s GA address to vote.

Either he committed tax fraud in TX or he illegally voted in GA.

• Eyeroll 1