Stefon Diggs Tweet...What you make of it?

Lost

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I highly recommend not trying to analyze meaning from his social media. It is literally all over the place. All the time. And rarely about football. His IG stories is where the football stuff goes down. 

And his semi nekkid off season workouts.....

• Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I highly recommend not trying to analyze meaning from his social media. It is literally all over the place. All the time. And rarely about football. His IG stories is where the football stuff goes down. 

And he just deleted all of his Instagram posts. 

39 minutes ago, boater said:

Great. I remember the great 1990's team being eaten and ended by huge contracts to it's stars. I don't want to go through that 2.0

WTF does this have to do with his single emoji tweet?

26 minutes ago, The Dean said:

WTF does this have to do with his single emoji tweet?

In an effort to sincerely answer you, I tried to backtrack to the post in question and was unsuccessful. Sorry, my surfing skills aren't what they used to be.

Point being.. the great 1990's Bills were eaten by growing contracts of all their superstars. While not quite the same level, I'm getting the same whiff today.

11 minutes ago, delirious said:

Same hoopla was made when Tre White did that to his Instagram. Sometimes they do it if they're going to be branding their own stuff. 

A wait and see approach for this development. 

And, he's got this spiffy new logo on his insta page that looks like a "new brand" thing.  Very cool actually.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.