Allen Robinson to the Rams - 3 years, $46.5M

Alphadawg7

And not only is he headed there, but I guess they still want to bring OBJ back too.  Not sure how OBJ is gonna feel about being in such a crowded WR room after already winning a ring, or how the Rams can pay so many WR's...so that seems unlikely to me.  But Allen Robinson joining Kupp and Woods gives Stafford a pretty dangerous chest of weapons.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• Alphadawg7 changed the title to Allen Robinson to the Rams - 3 years, $46.5M

was hoping for Robinson here, but after getting more needed Von Miller, perhaps that's moot.  That's a lot of WRs for Stafford.  

Still hoping to add on here, I know it's a deep draft, but rookie WR's generally take some time, not everyone is Ja'Marr Chase.  

1 minute ago, Bigantall said:

I was looking at NFL network they mentioned Allan Robinson was in play for the Bills but LA offered more money 

good news.  Tells me we are looking at WR still.  not sure who is left?  

10 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

True. I'm expecting OBJ returns to NY but with the Jets.

No way OBJ goes to a team without a QB or a chance at the postseason. He'll have suitors that are likely playoff bound, like Tennessee or Tampa. Or maybe whoever lands Watson, since they'll have no draft capital to get a WR any other way.

Nobody will even consider Odell until after the draft.

2 minutes ago, 947 said:

No way OBJ goes to a team without a QB or a chance at the postseason. He'll have suitors that are likely playoff bound, like Tennessee or Tampa. Or maybe whoever lands Watson, since they'll have no draft capital to get a WR any other way.

Nobody will even consider Odell until after the draft.

Tampa is tight against the cap and still needs to bring back Gronk. Ryan Tannehill could be gone after next season.

Edited by The Jokeman

11 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

good news.  Tells me we are looking at WR still.  not sure who is left?  

We’ve lost 2 WRs and have not signed any replacements.  Looks like we will be targeting the draft for one.  I’d anticipate adding one from the FA lot.  Too bad on Robinson, 15M per is a solid deal the Rams got.  

18 minutes ago, Bigantall said:

I was looking at NFL network they mentioned Allan Robinson was in play for the Bills but LA offered more money 

If we were truly going after Allen Robinson today, then I finally give up… the cap isn’t real. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.