2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

38 minutes ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

I could see Beasley landing in Green Bay - thoughts?

Go Bills!

They already have Cobb in the slot.  With two first round picks they could potentially draft two WR's and then trade one of them to the Seaawks for Metcalf.  Just a thought.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloFan68 said:

I could see Beasley landing in Green Bay - thoughts?

Go Bills!

22 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

They already have Cobb in the slot.  With two first round picks they could potentially draft two WR's and then trade one of them to the Seaawks for Metcalf.  Just a thought.

I've heard some analysts alude to the fact that he wanted out of New York due in part to political reasons. I think he's more comfortable in his home state of Texas. Houston has a hole at Slot WR. I think that's where he ends up.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

I've heard some analysts alude to the fact that he wanted out of New York due in part to political reasons. I think he's more comfortable in his home state of Texas. Houston has a hole at Slot WR. I think that's where he ends up.

Which is weird because he couldn't wait to get out of Dallas.  Houston makes sense.  Browns make sense from a football perspective.  Not sure if you want a free spirit like Beasley after you just sold your soul for Watson.  New England is more of a long shot but he'd be a nice safety blanket for McCorkle.  Arizona makes a lot of sense if he wants to go out West after they lost Kirk.

52 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Which is weird because he couldn't wait to get out of Dallas.  Houston makes sense.  Browns make sense from a football perspective.  Not sure if you want a free spirit like Beasley after you just sold your soul for Watson.  New England is more of a long shot but he'd be a nice safety blanket for McCorkle.  Arizona makes a lot of sense if he wants to go out West after they lost Kirk.

Oh man, I can easily foresee more controversial tweets in his future, attacking media and fans in standing up for Deshaun if he went to Cleveland. 

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Vomit 1

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

NE put a second round tender on their slot receiver.  He will not be going there.