2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

43 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

I don't think so.  Rivers > Ryan.  Ryan looked cooked last year to me.  This looks a lot more like when the Colts tried the reclamation project of Wentz.  They may have a better leader than Wentz but they still have a putrid QB IMO.

Nah, Rivers was lousy in his last year in SD…worse than Ryan in 2021, who was playing for a bad team with only one real weapon (who was a rookie).

Its just been a really refreshing free agency....not teeth nashing because certain players went to other teams and we would have reports of players visiting buffalo and leaving without signing a contract.

Our free agency as been insane

Hooper went somewhere.....totally ok with that because OJ Howards potential is off the charts AND we already have Knox

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

So Baker goes where? ATL or NO?

Browns panic and keep him to back up Watson and/or the chance of Watson getting suspended a few games he can fill in LOL.....

That would just downright get a really good laugh outta me....

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins

25 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

The Hollister situation last year was weird to me. I thought he looked good and then he was cut and we played the entire season with pretty much no #2 tight end. Plus he had that connection with Josh. Good luck to him. 

Then he had 9 catches with Jax. I mean I do think he is better than Tommy Sweeney but not by so much that them deciding to go with a year to see what they really had in Sweeney was an outrageous decision. Hollister is a fringe NFL player. Sweeney is an not NFL level player. 

• Like (+1) 3

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33570910/tampa-bay-buccaneers-leonard-fournette-reach-3-year-21-million-deal-sources-say

Fournette back with the Bucs for 3 years $21 million.    I'm not a huge Fournette fan.  I don't think we could swing those figures, and I am fine with buying a budget version in Duke Johnson for this year.

Edited by DasNootz

21 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33570910/tampa-bay-buccaneers-leonard-fournette-reach-3-year-21-million-deal-sources-say

Fournette back with the Bucs for 3 years $21 million.    I'm not a huge Fournette fan.  I don't think we could swing those figures, and I am fine with buying a budget version in Duke Johnson for this year.

I'm just glad he's not in NE.  Seems like the typical NE back that Buffalo struggled with over the years.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.