2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

11 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I agree. So I don't think that Kenyon Green is going to wind up being in the conversation, but maybe. 

I posted in the "Who do you think Bills pick first in the draft" thread that I would like for them to go Guard in the 1st and 3rd/4th rounds as they need to start addressing the interior of the line in a serious way. My choices were Zion Johnson in the 1st and Cole Strange in the 3rd/4th for exactly those reasons. I agree on Green, however, if they feel they really want to go Guard at 25, and Johnson is gone and Green is there, they might do it. He has played Guard and Center and they also like flexibility in their linemen.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

That makes Colts once again dangerous...and likely the favorites in their division.  Falcons are apparently eating a $42M cap hit by trading him because they renegotiated his contract to facilitate the trade for Watson.  

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

That makes Colts once again dangerous...and likely the favorites in their division.  Falcons are apparently eating a $42M cap hit by trading him because they renegotiated his contract to facilitate the trade for Watson.  

I mean I don't have a huge amount of confidence in the Titans, but I also don't have much confidence in Matty Ice.

12 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I liken it to their Rivers signing two years ago…Ryan’s got one more year left…he’s running on fumes.

• Agree 1

Just now, Steptide said:

Surprised Reich is trying to win with these washed qbs. Matt Ryan is borderline starting/backup qb

Sprinkle in a few passes while letting JT carry the load. Ryan can probably still do that pretty effectively.

• Agree 1

Looks like the Saints are bringing back Winston.

(5) Tom Pelissero on Twitter: "The #Saints are re-signing QB Jameis Winston to a two-year deal with a base value of $28 million, including $21M guaranteed, sources tell me and @RapSheet. So after missing out on Deshaun Watson, New Orleans turns to an old friend at QB." / Twitter

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.