2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

2 hours ago, Tom Donahoe, GM said:

Totally OT, but watching this video you posted reminded me of something.

The Tampa game last year, I left my house and went for a skate at halftime. I was recording the game, but I've never watched the 2nd half of that game. Ran into a bunch of Bills fans who were in my area on vacation, and they kept updating me on the score while I skated. Fun and weird experience. Anyway, I think I'll dust that game off tonight and watch the only game I haven't seen the ending to in who-knows-how-many-years.

What kind of a fan are you Go skating while the Bills are playing  ?? 😂

39 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Noooooo

Knox is that you ???

• Haha (+1) 6

16 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Josh Allen in the second half made me question his assertion that he doesn't play well pissed off, because he kind of seemed pissed off.

Maybe pissed off. But he seemed in control of his emotions, something he's evidently been working on. I saw nothing of the frantic Allen we saw in his first few years, such as the playoff game against Houston or even the first playoff game against KC. He was playing all out in NE and KC last year, but he wasn't frazzled or desperate or berserk. 

What did Bruce Lee call it? "Emotional content."

On 3/25/2022 at 6:54 PM, Warcodered said:

Josh Allen in the second half made me question his assertion that he doesn't play well pissed off, because he kind of seemed pissed off.

I think it's true that he didn't paly well well when extra hyped for games earlier in his career. But with his growth on multiple levels, I think we're seeing Josh also gain a mastery over his emotions and the ability to channel that energy into sheer will on the field.

59 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Perhaps this little anecdotal situation will bring some of the other top-tier WRs back to Earth regarding their upcoming contract expectations. And perhaps this will help assuage Diggs' dissatisfaction with his own situation.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.