Bills Sniffing Around Amari Cooper

BillsShredder83

1 hour ago, ToGoGo said:

Cooper would explode with Allen. 

Power move by the Bills. Let's hope this works out without mortgaging our future. 

Meh....

He's had very good QBs in Carr and Prescott. They may not be on Josh's level but are good nonetheless. To me it appears to be motivation or lack thereof. Like many in pro sports, once he got paid the fire and heart greatly diminished. 

3 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Meh....

He's had very good QBs in Carr and Prescott. They may not be on Josh's level but are good nonetheless. To me it appears to be motivation or lack thereof. Like many in pro sports, once he got paid the fire and heart greatly diminished. 

I'm not sure you're correct about that.  I said something a week ago about looking at OBJ landing with the Rams.  Similar situation.   Great receiver who has underperformed while playing with less than elite QBs.  Then he moves to a team with an elite passer and with an entrenched #1 receiver.   OBJ looked at that situation and said to himself, "Hell, yes, I'll be a #2 guy on that team."  I see the possibility that Cooper could have been a huge #2, like Beckham became.  

I'd guess we won't get the chance to find out.  

• Like (+1) 1

People don't seem to grasp that the Bills meet and talk about a lot of players they may never trade for.. they need information even if they're not likely to actually make the deal so they can gauge the market on other players. 

Edited by Malazan
  • Like (+1) 2