Britney Griner

Doc

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So using your logic since I don't sit in my parents basement all day obsessively posting anything trump related I can't conceivably be a real person......carry on 🤡🤡

Yea, you're not... go back to your safe place. 

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What does what they did prior to their imprisonment have to do with this?  You’re so lost. 

Funny - you didn’t mind all of the disparaging comments from your fellow cult members trashing Griner for being a 7 foot tall black anti-American lesbian who broke the law…

What does what Griner did before her imprisonment have to do with this?

You're such a hypocrite w zero foresight.

• Agree 1

A Shameful Prisoner Swap

'Antiracism' is no way to conduct foreign policy

Not three years ago, Brittney Griner refused to take the floor when the WNBA played the national anthem before tipoff. "I think we should take that much of a stand," she said at the time, arguing that "basketball doesn't mean anything in a world where we can't just live. We can't wake up and do whatever we want to do." Such is the plight, she said, of being black in America.

Yet it was in part Griner's race, as well as her sexual orientation—she is a lesbian—that made her detention by Russia in February a high-profile news story and turned her case into a cause célèbre for activists and journalists, but we repeat ourselves.

It is also why the Biden administration on Thursday struck an ill-advised deal to trade Griner's freedom for that of Viktor Bout, an arms dealer and weapons smuggler who was convicted in 2011 of conspiring to murder American citizens. Not included in the deal was Russia's release of Paul Whelan, a white, cisgender, heterosexual former Marine arrested in late 2018 on trumped-up charges. For all of Griner's complaints about being black in this country, she's gotten far better treatment than her white counterpart.

Whelan told CNN in a phone interview Thursday from a remote Russian penal colony that "I am greatly disappointed that more has not been done to secure my release, especially as the four-year anniversary of my arrest is coming up. I was arrested for a crime that never occurred."

Then there are the merits of the deal itself. Griner will be greeted as a hero when she touches down in the United States, but the Russian who will walk free is a dangerous thug who has earned his nickname: "The Merchant of Death." His release will do grievous harm to American national security—he was convicted for attempting to sell weapons to Colombian terrorists who would have used them to target American troops—and Politico reports that Pentagon officials are already raising the specter that his release will fuel "conflicts across the world." 

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/a-shameful-prisoner-swap/

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Funny - you didn’t mind all of the disparaging comments from your fellow cult members trashing Griner for being a 7 foot tall black anti-American lesbian who broke the law…

What does what Griner did before her imprisonment have to do with this?

You're such a hypocrite w zero foresight.

I didn’t mind it?  You know this how?  Regarding your first sentence. Few trashed her for her race, sexual orientation and definitely not for her height. It was mostly for the last four words of your sentence.  

Maybe when you’re sober and your anti-psychotic drugs kick in you’ll figure out what all the hubbub is about.  Sleep it off. Tomorrow is a new day. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, TSOL said:

Dang dude, that's funny 😂 

And cold! 

It's true, but it's cold.

And funny 😂

7 ft tall lesbian 🤣🤣🤣

Say what, Jim?

And cheers @T&C

4 hours ago, SCBills said:

famous black lesbian

Say what, @Chef Jim?

11 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

If Paul Welhan was a 7 foot tall black lesbian maybe he would be free too? Too bad he's a completely innocent white marine

@Chef Jim - funny, not a word out of you.

And - “innocent white marine” - didn’t feel the need to correct him, eh?

12 hours ago, BillyBilliams said:

The Russians gave the United States a lesbian, black, WNBA player that beat her wife, and brought illegal vape canabis oil to their country, and plead guilty.

@Chef Jim- not a peep out of you! 

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Say what, Jim?

And cheers @T&C

Say what, @Chef Jim?

Why are you quoting me in response to Jim?

Griner is a famous black lesbian.  That’s not disparaging.  The administration made sure we all were very aware of her skin color and sexual orientation. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

BillSy is struggling today, very difficult to follow.  Turns out he makes more sense when he spends his days meme-ing. 

Hilarious - you still can’t square the fact that Trump had two years to work freeing Paul Whelan - yet Trump had no issue freeing 5,000 Taliban prisoners…

Meanwhile:

So many opportunities -  but Trump had no balls.

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Say what, Jim?

And cheers @T&C

Say what, @Chef Jim?

@Chef Jim- not a peep out of you! 

So calling her a black lesbian is disparaging?  😱. Shame on you. 

Well that didn’t end up like you anticipated did it.  

9 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

It's only disparaging when they want it to be.  :rolleyes:

And I'd LMAO if we took Bout out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

No Jim - wrong. People commented on her sexuality and ethnicity - and never once mentioned the simple fact that she is AMERICAN.

Nice try 

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No Jim - wrong. People commented on her sexuality and ethnicity - and never once mentioned the simple fact that she is AMERICAN.

Nice try 

Huh? Why would Biden trade for a non-American? Nobody mentioned that she’s a human either. Does that make them human-haters? 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nice try 

So if people refer to someone’s race and sexuality but not the fact they are American that is disparaging?   I assumed once you got some sleep, sobered up and took your meds you’d realize the folly in this angle.  Well, I guess I was wrong.  

When do you go after the media?  

LOL!  No one except the Dems commented on her sexuality and ethnicity.  It was all about her anti-American stance and taking drugs to a country she should never have gone to in the first place given the situation. 

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  No one except the Dems commented on her sexuality and ethnicity.  It was all about her anti-American stance and taking drugs to a country she should never have gone to in the first place given the situation. 

Liberals go out of their way to point to a person’s race and sexuality almost to the point of an obsession. However when a conservative mentions a persons race and/or sexuality it all of a sudden becomes disparaging.  Hypocrisy has no political stipe but one of those stripes is completely blind to their level of hypocrisy. 

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Seeing as how this is a Bills related message board, if Brandon Beane made a trade like this heads would roll! We clearly got fleeced by the Left’s super villain nemesis…Putin. 

Yup. Putin played President Vegetable like a fiddle. He doesn't give a flying f*** about Griner. He used her as a pawn to get Bout back. The dumbass we call President fell for it. 

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Liberals go out of their way to point to a person’s race and sexuality almost to the point of an obsession. However when a conservative mentions a persons race and/or sexuality it all of a sudden becomes disparaging.  Hypocrisy has no political stipe but one of those stripes is completely blind to their level of hypocrisy. 

Yup.  It's soft racism they can't admit.  "Oh, you don't think they should have traded a murderer for her?  That's because she's black and a lesbian, right?"  :rolleyes: 

29 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So if people refer to someone’s race and sexuality but not the fact they are American that is disparaging?   I assumed once you got some sleep, sobered up and took your meds you’d realize the folly in this angle.  Well, I guess I was wrong.  

When do you go after the media?  

Let’s stop with the BS right now.

We all know the cult hates black people and they want to erase LGTBQ.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

That's because she's black and a lesbian, right?"  :rolleyes: 

Hey - nice job summarizing the CULT! 

bravo

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

TGIF Billy Boy.  Have a wonderful day.  I know the Holidays can be very stressful so we empathize with you.  Bake some cookies.  Take it from the Chef. Cooking is a great way to reduce stress and bring your life back into perspective. It show different things (sugar, butter, flour) can live in harmony.  You can too. 

On 3/9/2022 at 3:11 PM, Irv said:

What a moron.  I think her getting arrested is absolutely hilarious!!!  I can't wait to see her sentence.  What a mess!  

Poor Irv. You must be as angry as westy over her getting freedom. 

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Seeing as how this is a Bills related message board, if Brandon Beane made a trade like this heads would roll! We clearly got fleeced by the Left’s super villain nemesis…Putin. 

Fleeced? How so? 

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

bravo

Since i am a bot and you are the only person who speaks of this cult i have some questions? Can bots join the cult? Is there an official pamphlet or handbook? Is there casual dress fridays? Please answer my questions because you seem to be the leading authority on this cult or it doesn't actually exist because you are an f'n doughnut lol.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Poor Irv. You must be as angry as westy over her getting freedom. 

Fleeced? How so? 

In what universe is trading a international arms dealer during a time of active conflict for a basketball player a good deal?  Cant wait to see the spin on this one.

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yet another discussion topic driven straight into the sewer. 

Yeah - it started out strong alright.

On 12/8/2022 at 8:56 AM, KDIGGZ said:

Why? If that was any of us in there, Biden or the she-man wouldn't give 2 craps

Real fast..

On 12/8/2022 at 9:09 AM, KDIGGZ said:

We set an international arms dealer free in exchange for a tall drug addict who hates the US.

Just remember that if it was you, nobody would care because you aren't a 7 foot lesbian who can play basketball. We would never hear from you again.

And not a peep out of ANY OF YOU but you’re attacking me for calling out your fn BS.

foh

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

TGIF Billy Boy.  Have a wonderful day.  I know the Holidays can be very stressful so we empathize with you.  Bake some cookies.  Take it from the Chef. Cooking is a great way to reduce stress and bring your life back into perspective. It show different things (sugar, butter, flour) can live in harmony.  You can too. 

Exactly - the truth fn hurts 

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Since i am a bot and you are the only person who speaks of this cult i have some questions? Can bots join the cult? Is there an official pamphlet or handbook? Is there casual dress fridays? Please answer my questions because you seem to be the leading authority on this cult or it doesn't actually exist because you are an f'n doughnut lol.

In what universe is trading a international arms dealer during a time of active conflict for a basketball player a good deal?  Cant wait to see the spin on this one.

A time of active conflict, ha ha ha 

Ya, he can trade all those weapons Biden's weapons have blown up. Russia can't even keep the soldiers warm and fed, let alone trade away arms. 

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

bravo

It's almost like the cult was too depressed and quiet so Biden tossed the haters a bone to chew on. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - it started out strong alright.

Real fast..

And not a peep out of ANY OF YOU but you’re attacking me for calling out your fn BS.

foh

Exactly - the truth fn hurts 

What the heck? I pointed out she was a black lesbian because that's the only reason she is released. Nobody cares if she is either of those things except Democrats because they love to play identify politics and pretend like they care. Newsflash: they don't. Just checking the box that gets them the votes. What has the Democratic party ever done for black America besides destroy it? 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

JFC - Donald Trump negotiated the release of 5,000 Taliban prisoners, including Commander Mawlavi Talib. They all returned to the battlefield to join the Taliban onslaught against Afghanistan.

Remembering the Shameful Trump-Taliban 'Peace' Agreement

DONALT TRUMP HANDED AFGHANISTAN TO F'n TERRORISTS - quit your bichin sock pocket.

Edited by BillStime