Rams SuperBowl parade got totally out of hand!

Big Turk

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Its not a football town...I have no doubt Buffalo would have given a better turnout

Buffalo would have had so many people they would have had to shut the city down

3 hours ago, BMWR100RT said:

That looked less attended than a Sabres game........

Sucking for 11 straight years with no end in sight will do that to a fanbase...unless you are the Bills, then you still sell out most games

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Dont kid yourself....there were people there

Yeah a few hundred or so...

Less people than what greet the Bills arriving at Prior Aviation at 2am after random road games 😂

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

I saw another video with a much larger crowd, this video must have been taken very early.  

LA is not an NFL hot bed despite the population.  If you have been ever there you can imagine the traffic and parking problems that most people want to avoid.   

They always pick the dead spots in the route to make these kinds of stories.  Same with the WNBA parade.

16 hours ago, klos63 said:

Yet they had a parade, for a Super Bowl championship. One up on us.

Come on man, you are destroying our ability to engage in some self-deceptive rationalization.

This is a TSW time-honored tradition.  

Enough already.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 2/17/2022 at 1:08 PM, SF Bills Fan said:

I fear for what the Championship parade would look like in Buffalo if it were to ever happen. I just picture an out of control drunken riot that goes on for hours if not days. 

On 2/17/2022 at 1:35 PM, transient said:

Soooo... you think it's gonna be a tailgate in the mobile home lot? :lol:

On 2/17/2022 at 2:26 PM, Big Turk said:

It would last for days like Carnival in Brazil

On 2/17/2022 at 2:31 PM, soflabillsfan1 said:

I'm a little afraid to see what a Super Bowl parade would look like in Buffalo.

On 2/17/2022 at 2:34 PM, Mark Long Beach said:

I'm willing to find out.

Just imagine the scene in Bruce Almighty where everything in Buffalo is on fire and billboards are being pushed off of buildings. 

Edited by The Wiz

On 2/17/2022 at 6:07 PM, Buffalo619 said:

One of the most boring Super Bowls In history. Refs ruined the game. Fans are not sure they won, because really the refs did. 

Huh?  The only controversial call, T Higgins non call face mask went against the Rams.   Other than that play Cincinnati had no offense in the 2nd half

1 hour ago, Reks Ryan said:

Huh?  The only controversial call, T Higgins non call face mask went against the Rams.   Other than that play Cincinnati had no offense in the 2nd half

A bunch of people (including on here) think the defensive holding call on 3rd and 8 at the 8 yd line was a bad call (and it swayed the game by making it 1st and goal instead of 4th and eight

I think it was a legit call, the issue is that the refs weren't making similar calls all game.

• Agree 2

23 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

A bunch of people (including on here) think the defensive holding call on 3rd and 8 at the 8 yd line was a bad call (and it swayed the game by making it 1st and goal instead of 4th and eight

I think it was a legit call, the issue is that the refs weren't making similar calls all game.

I was kinda surprised they got 3 straight defensive penalties down there...I don't want to say the refs were trying to influence who won the game at the end, but they gave the Rams every chance they could to pull it out.

Especially since they had been leaving that stuff go all game long.

Edited by Big Turk

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.