Wanna buy a house?

\GoBillsInDallas/

12 minutes ago, TBBills said:

People that come from that much money do weird *****. More money you have weirder ***** you need to "have fun" some crazy stuff I have seen in the background of disgustingly rich people. 

There are disgusting people, for sure. But I’d love to be “disgustingly rich”, personally (if there is such a thing).

My wife’s dream “retirement job” would be to run a foundation. It would be even better if it were our foundation! Support good causes and people in need. She spent many years in the foundation and endowment world. She doesn’t want to raise money (too many years in sales) but running a foundation? She says “who doesn’t love you for giving away someone else’s money?” Even more rewarding if it’s YOUR money helping people. 

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Monthly taxes, $49Gs.  Best construction job I have ever worked wouldn't cover the property taxes. 🤔

Plus the cost to maintain it.  Not just the mansion but the stables, polo fields and "Aguest house, caretakers cottage, 19th century farmhouse, and a charming seaside cottage".

4 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Plus the cost to maintain it.  Not just the mansion but the stables, polo fields and "Aguest house, caretakers cottage, 19th century farmhouse, and a charming seaside cottage".

For anyone who can afford that place that's pennies.

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Come on man. You’ll have some money left for paint. 

I don't know.  That Cayman Islands secret retirement account you set up for me isn't doing so good.  They keep hitting me with fees.  Golf fee, pool fee, Big Green Egg fee, Blue Cheese Making Equipment fee.  It's like someone is using it for their own personal use.  

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

The commission for the listing broker is 3%, or $3 Million. 

Times are tough...

So...you rounding up potential buyers from the Sabres and Bills, going to NYC area teams? 😁

image.thumb.jpeg.433696a01219d75c3fdeb3db2ee25500.jpeg

NOTE: These are always meant to portray an anonymous bitchy nemesis of yours, not  Mrs. Draconator.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.