Wanna buy a house?

\GoBillsInDallas/

13 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

How high do you rate on their list of friends? 🤔

"Christina!  Who's this pissy cat, and why is he emailing me real estate listings?!"

Inventory is low. They'll see that this place is prime to move. Not much like it on the market

27 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah you should.

meh.  after seeing some of the insane prices people have paid for houses around here, (which is still very low in comparison to other cities) i've settled down.  i'll get angry when the raise it in a year or two, but man are we lucky that we bought our house when we did.  

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

I don't know.  That Cayman Islands secret retirement account you set up for me isn't doing so good.  They keep hitting me with fees.  Golf fee, pool fee, Big Green Egg fee, Blue Cheese Making Equipment fee.  It's like someone is using it for their own personal use.  

Hey!!   That’s waaaay out line. I don’t golf. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, SinceThe70s said:

When I look at the taxes I pay vs. the taxes on that house and the relative values of the two properties...I feel like the new owner is getting a better tax assessment than me.

It's likely that the owner's effective income tax rate is lower than yours (and mine) too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.