Biden's State of the Union 2022

B-Man

You’d get pretty much the same quality of television if they had cameras on the annual meeting of the home owners association down at the local senior center. Come on people! The group running this country are WAY WAY WAY too damn old! Embarrassing 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Beach said:

she seemed to do a little dance and get excited about burnpits

Yeah that was odd.  Wonder what the backstory is there.

Also odd when Biden spent the first 12 minutes saying no troops in Ukraine and then finished with "god bless our troops" and "go get'em"

"Lower your costs, not your wages."

That sentence only makes it into the final draft of a major national speech if everyone involved at every step of the writing process knows absolutely nothing about anything at all.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

17 Absurd Lies Biden Told During His State Of The Union Speech

BY: JORDAN BOYD

In a desperate bid to console a nation reeling from crises he created, President Joe Biden delivered his first official State of the Union Address on Tuesday.

The Democrat attempted to downplay his plummeting approval by promising to do better in his second year in office but instead offered a speech riddled with falsehoods and contradictions.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/01/17-absurd-lies-biden-told-during-his-state-of-the-union-speech/

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

17 Absurd Lies Biden Told During His State Of The Union Speech

BY: JORDAN BOYD

In a desperate bid to console a nation reeling from crises he created, President Joe Biden delivered his first official State of the Union Address on Tuesday.

The Democrat attempted to downplay his plummeting approval by promising to do better in his second year in office but instead offered a speech riddled with falsehoods and contradictions.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/01/17-absurd-lies-biden-told-during-his-state-of-the-union-speech/

I know this was on the list but this one pisses me off the most.  6 million (or whatever the number was) people going back to work after businesses started to reopen is NOT creating 6 million jobs.  WTF??  :wallbash:

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

Rashida Tlaib’s response to Biden’s SOTU called a ‘gift to the GOP’ [transcript]

tlabi-3e42302a-f01f-4b97-a2d8-4303eec019

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/03/02/rashida-tlaibs-response-to-bidens-sotu-called-a-gift-to-the-gop-transcript/

The irony is The Squad's whole platform is a bigger gift to the GOP.  Keep talking Cheerleaders errrrrr Squad. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I saw a poll today where 78% of speech watchers approved. I was wondering what speech they are watching. Biden is the worst public speaker I’ve seen. He instills absolutely zero confidence. In addition to that, every big point he wants to do will never make it through Congress. In addition to that he so blatantly tries to come back to the middle after veering too far left and impacting his poll numbers. It was an uninspiring and unimpressive speech. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I saw a poll today where 78% of speech watchers approved. I was wondering what speech they are watching. Biden is the worst public speaker I’ve seen. He instills absolutely zero confidence. In addition to that, every big point he wants to do will never make it through Congress. In addition to that he so blatantly tries to come back to the middle after veering too far left and impacting his poll numbers. It was an uninspiring and unimpressive speech. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

You can make a poll say anything you want, if you choose the correct people to poll/throw out the results you don't want.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, wjag said:

For the record, I am a decidedly independent voter who refused to cast a vote for Trump and refused to cast a vote for Biden.   

I find your position quite interesting.

Last year, I was watching an interview on a nightly news programme. The interviewee stated that Trump had achieved the "three three's" - 3% unemployment, 3% increase in GDP and 3% of economic growth. Never in the history of the USA had a single government achieved even one of these - Trump delivered all 3. The democrats and their media lackeys were raging like never before. And then they received their messiah - the China virus.

The bottom line is that greenies and feral lefties will never vote Republican or conservative. And so it is ultimately the swinging / undecided voter who makes the difference come election time. So whilst you may not like Trump for whatever reason, the undisputed fact remains that he delivered unprecedented results and yet the swinging voters - including yourself - either didn't vote at all or voted for the alternative. And what a gigantic clusterphuuck that has been....Not holding China accountable for the virus, vaccine mandates and their effects on general freedoms and the economy, deaths in nursing homes, southern border chaos, Green new deals, increased Chinese and Russian aggression both in terms of trade and threats to other sovereign nations, job losses, massive price increases - the list goes on.

It just goes to show just how little thought some voters give to the most valuable of privileges in a democratic society. Because the evidence so far is nothing short of catastrophic.

I just hope that the good folk of America send a very loud and clear message at the mid terms.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

"Lower your costs, not your wages."

That sentence only makes it into the final draft of a major national speech if everyone involved at every step of the writing process knows absolutely nothing about anything at all.

This is the reality...Biden himself isn't the ultimate problem.  (yes, would prefer to have a sentient being in the role, but whatevs)

it's the cadre and cabal of Leftists behind him "Crafting Policy Direction"

Look at Europe...our Nat Gas costs $4.75 right now...there's costs $400.00 right now.  All because of the decisions of their Leftist cabals.  

• Agree 1

Ukrainian Member of Parliament Doesn't Hold Back About Biden's SOTU Address

by Nick Arama

Ukraine appears to be feeling some of that frustration that we have felt with Joe Biden with his general failure to be effective on virtually anything. Ukraine is under huge assault from Russia, with a convoy bearing down on the capital city of Kyiv. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said he hoped that Joe Biden could say something “useful.” But Ukrainian Member of Parliament Oleksandra Ustinova said this morning on NBC’s “Today” that Biden’s speech was “a total disappointment.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/03/02/ukrainian-member-of-parliament-doesnt-hold-back-about-bidens-sotu-address-n530549

As I predicted Tik Tok'ers did a great job of capturing all his gaffs.

The one that really made me laugh was one of Nancy Pelosi.  While Biden is stating that his administration led the way on getting international support for a 15% minimum corporation task, you can see Nancy over his right shoulder intently reading a copy of his speech and studying the page.  And then the camera captures her picking up the page and flipping it over on the pile only to reveal the page is completely BLANK!!!! Awesome..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1