Bills raising season ticket prices

chongli

If the Germany and Mexico games are any indication, I think the league is moving towards having each team play 8 home, 8 away and 1 neutral site game. That probably makes a lot of sense in the long run, maybe that 5th inter-conference game ends up being the neutral site game. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Since we only get 8 home games this year the price we pay might not change from last year. But then they won't increase next year but have 9 home games. $$$$ They did this with the Toronto series when some years we'd only have 7 home games to blunt the perception of  price increases. The NFL is an expensive club to belong to.

EDIT: I'm wrong. I forgot they add a 2nd preseason game when there's only 8 home games. SO you're paying for 10 either way.

Paying for ten, inflation will cause concessions to go up further with looming PSL’s on the horizon - ouch! Personally, I am glad I am not renewing my tickets. 

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

Gotta make up for the empty hockey arena

Epically bad! No one in this town even cares about the Shitbres anymore. Total dumpster fire for 11 years.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, BTB said:

Some people act like it is a gift to WNY that prices are in the bottom 1/3 of the league.   Why is this a surprise?  It is all about market size. 

The Pegula’s will be playing with fire if PSL’s and ticket prices go crazy with the new stadium. 

They will figure out what the market can afford. It won't be what the Jets/Giants charge since they can draw from NYC but prices will go up significantly. You know that saying about "**** travels down hill". Someone has to pay for it and guess who is at the bottom of the hill. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.