Name your top 5 cereals

EmotionallyUnstable

I am a cereal junkie. I don't drink coffee but I've got to get my sugar every morning. I've even progressed into cereal alchemy where I routinely experiment with mixing various cereals together for varying flavors. I may need professional help.....

1) A base of Frosted Flakes with a thick layer of Fruity Pebbles on top; easy on the milk.

2) Lucky Charms 50/50 with Froot Loops w/ marshmallows

3) Super Sugar Crisp (but only with the bear; the one with the frog on the box is awful)

4) Honeycomb 50/50 with Sugar Corn Pops

5) 2/3 Rice Krispy Treats with 1/3 Cocoa Pebbles

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Simon said:

I am a cereal junkie. I don't drink coffee but I've got to get my sugar every morning. I've even progressed into cereal alchemy where I routinely experiment with mixing various cereals together for varying flavors. I may need professional help.....

1) A base of Frosted Flakes with a thick layer of Fruity Pebbles on top; easy on the milk.

3) Super Sugar Crisp (but only with the bear; the one with the frog on the box is awful)

I was a cereal guy when I was younger, and you nailed my top choices. Frosted Flakes, Fruity Pebbles and Lucky Charms topped my list. Cap’n Crunch was great, if you were willing to sacrifice the roof of your mouth. As an “adult” (still questionable, even at my age) Raisin Bran became the go-to. That’s five, and that was a while ago. 

I’m a skim milk and breakfast bar guy now. Prior to that it was skim milk and a banana, then yogurt. I am an evolving breakfast connoisseur. 

Cap'n Crunch 

Honey bunches of Oats Pecan and Maple( this is new in the last 2 years, and I can't find it at any of the local Publix)

Grape Nuts

Honey Nut Cheerios

Honey bunches of Oats with Almonds.

I used to eat cereal everyday for breakfast, but recently cut back to weekends only (watching the unnecessary carbs)

10 hours ago, Simon said:

You should take this to the next level and throw one of your concoctions into a Magic Bullet with some milk, ice and fruit and make some smoothies.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Simon said:

You are a child at heart.

1 hour ago, Beerball said:

You are a child at heart.

nuh-uh!!!

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

You should take this to the next level and throw one of your concoctions into a Magic Bullet with some milk, ice and fruit and make some smoothies.

If you're going to try and make me eat fruit, there damned well better be some rum involved.

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.