Jim Harbaugh expected to take Dolphins job over Minnesota. (Update) Mike McDaniel now is the possible front runner for Miami

BuffaloBills1998

Unfortunately, we will probably have to wait until 2025 to see a Harbaugh (Ravens) vs. Harbaugh (Vikings) match. There is a possibility that they will meet in the 17th game in 2023

Edited by DrW

7 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If he's out of the running for HC everywhere, Bienemy should reach out to every organization which has hired a new HC and express his willingness to be considered for lateral positions

Even then no one will want him.  He's got a long rap sheet (4 arrests: 3 assaults, 1 dui... one assault was grabbing a female parking attendant by the neck), and when he was coaching at Colorado U he got busted luring recruits with drugs, alcohol, and sex (remember he's recruiting minors!!!)... the Chiefs who obviously don't care about character are the only reason he's got a coordinator job.  Guys like him should be no where near leadership positions. 

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

So the Vikings will be hunting for a coach again in 5-7 years when Harbaugh gets bored again. Good coach, but never seems to want to stay anyplace.

5-7 years is way longer than the average NFL coaching tenure. 

9 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Jeebus, I can't keep up.  I thought the Raiders hired Mike McDaniel

This is the biggest game of coach-search musical chairs I've ever seen.

I hate to say this, but the best thing for Eric Bienemy, if he truly wants a head coaching job, would be to take a lateral move and become OC under a known defensive-minded HC.

Part of his problem is that he's perceived (rightly or wrongly) as Andy Reid's dingleberry. 

"Dingleberry" would be a complement over some opinions of him.  I have heard him referred to as "Andy Reid's dingbat" and person who never could server as example to young, rich players to stay out of trouble.

27 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

"Dingleberry" would be a complement over some opinions of him.  I have heard him referred to as "Andy Reid's dingbat" and person who never could server as example to young, rich players to stay out of trouble.

I think that would be a rude and ignorant way to refer to Bienemy, which causes me to regret what I wrote as eliciting this response.

I'm sure you have heard him referred to that way, but there are people who talk trash all over the world.

My point was that Andy Reid is (rightly or wrongly) believed to be calling the plays and running the offense, so he gets the credit (and blame), even if it's actually Bienemy who is the mastermind.

26 minutes ago, inaugural balls said:

Flores wasn’t a bust 

He wasn’t amazing either. He had one year where they exceeded expectations (and never made the playoffs) so I wouldn’t exactly call him an amazing coach. He had a .500 record so he has been an average coach 

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think that would be a rude and ignorant way to refer to Bienemy, which causes me to regret what I wrote as eliciting this response.

I'm sure you have heard him referred to that way, but there are people who talk trash all over the world.

I have seen videos with Bienemy being rude and ignorant.  He definitely is a trash talker but if you want to delete your post and responses fine with me.

32 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

He wasn’t amazing either. He had one year where they exceeded expectations (and never made the playoffs) so I wouldn’t exactly call him an amazing coach. He had a .500 record so he has been an average coach 

Did I call him amazing?

He wasn’t a bust.