Mahomes to Allen postgame: "Hell of a football game, dog. We're going to do this a lot, man. Hell of a game."

Big Turk

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I've heard a lot of people in the league talk about how they put a lot on Allen. Mahomes even said that post game.

Allen has earned a lot of respect around the league.

I mean, EVERYONE thought Allen was robbed after that game. Not necessarily the Bills as a team, but there was so much good sentiment for Allen out there.  I even saw Pats fans saying he should have won w/ the effort he put forth.

He won over a huge # of fans last Sunday.  We're America's team next season - I think a lot of people will root for us as their 2nd team.  Then, we'll win a Lombardi and everyone will hate us overnight.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

It’s going to be love hate with Mahomes.. he is the top Guy. I think him and Josh are buddies. I remember seeing them stay at place in Augusta together during Masters week. 

He’s got a whack brother and fiancé though who I can’t stand. He should dump them both. 

Now that he has a kid it would be a very very very expensive proposition to dump her.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I think Pat Sr., and Pat Jr., are the only two in the family who aren't worthless scum.

Dad needs to convince him to give up football for baseball. "Be like your old man, son! Let's go Mets!"

(BTW, I listened to Allen's response. I think what he really said was, "I hope Joe Burrow rips you and your D a new one...dawg." :devil: )

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Success said:

I mean, EVERYONE thought Allen was robbed after that game. Not necessarily the Bills as a team, but there was so much good sentiment for Allen out there.  I even saw Pats fans saying he should have won w/ the effort he put forth.

He won over a huge # of fans last Sunday.  We're America's team next season - I think a lot of people will root for us as their 2nd team.  Then, we'll win a Lombardi and everyone will hate us overnight.

I can live with this. 

• Like (+1) 1

I have to admit that Mahomes cutting his celebration short to make sure he got to talk to Josh on the field shows major respect.  Even he knows his team got lucky.

And Josh put his name on the sports stage with that game.  Everyone who talks about that game talks about Josh.  One of the nurses at work (who is a Giants fan) said she'd never heard of him before but thinks he's better than Mahomes.

Just now, Doc said:

I have to admit that Mahomes cutting his celebration short to make sure he got to talk to Josh on the field shows major respect.  Even he knows his team got lucky.

And Josh put his name on the sports stage with that game.  Everyone who talks about that game talks about Josh.  One of the nurses at work (who is a Giants fan) said she'd never heard of him before but thinks he's better than Mahomes.

I think that, too.

It's close, though.  I just think Allen can do a bit more with less.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Success said:

Allen did get robbed.  Unfortunately, it was an inside job.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

How could you have never heard of him before if you are a football fan? Dude has been everywhere in highlights the past 2 years. Must be a very casual fan...like the type that watches 3 or 4 games a year and checks to see if they won or lost Monday or Tuesday.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Success said:

I think that, too.

It's close, though.  I just think Allen can do a bit more with less.

I was floored that she had never heard of Josh before.  And I actually said "he's as good as Mahomes" and she offered "I think he's better."

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

How could you have never heard of him before if you are a football fan? Dude has been everywhere in highlights the past 2 years. Must be a very casual fan...like the type that watches 3 or 4 games a year and checks to see if they won or lost Monday or Tuesday.

She's one of those cheerleader-types who basically just watches Giants games.

11 minutes ago, BTB said:

A mountain made out of a mole hill with all this talk about how great it was that Mahomes went looking for Allen.  Don’t the two QB’s always meet after the game?

Just the media slobbering all over Mahomes much more than needed. 

This

Its customary for quarterbacks to congratulate each other after games 

57 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Your right I forgot about that. Well I’m sure she will be the gift that keeps on giving to the Internet world. 

She had tshirts made this past week that say “Team Brittany” because she says she’s being bullied on social media for dumping champagne on freezing fans on Sunday night. Her response:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.