Qb position who are going to be in the room

Greatdane21

They bring in a veteran & bring a late draft choice/UFA into camp to compete for the practice squad.  

I won't be surprised if Webb gets Shea Tierney's job as assistant QB coach because Tierney is probably joining Daboll as his QB coach.  Tierney is very close with Daboll, joining him in Buffalo in 2018 from Alabama.  Maybe Dorsey gets OC & Tierney gets the QBs, but that still leaves the assistant QB job open for Webb.  

12 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I think Trubisky is gone. I wouldn’t mind Jacoby Brissett though. I think the dude can play and as far as backup QBs go, he is certainly one of the better ones in the league. He has a similar skill set to Josh Allen, albeit a watered down one, but still a solid option nonetheless.

Why? He didn't do anything this year. He had little interest last year. What team would want him? Bucs if Brady retires? Texans? Just don't see a starting job out there that he would be a good fit.  As I write that Giants popped into my head but I think they will draft another QB. They have new GM and new HC, they won't want to be saddled with resurrecting Trubisky's career.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

To everyone saying you think Trubisky is gone. I'm curious where you think he's going to go? His days as a starter are gone I'd say, this might be an ideal fit for him and it certainly would be for us.

What was his point to come to a place where he clearly isn't gonna unseat an MVP vote leader? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.