Fitzpatrick Anyone???

wagne591

I was thinking how cool it would be to get Fitzpatrick back in Buffalo...I mean he obviously loves Buffalo or he wouldn't have bared the cold with his boys the night we kick NE's butt.  I just think in order to move forward we need some outside help and different perspective in the Offense and Defense.  Obviously we are going to lose Daboll he is as good as gone.  Josh wants Dorsey as his OC which I am good with that as far as continuity standpoint...but I feel bringing Fitz in as a coach and not the backup would be great and bring a different perspective.  The guy is smart as hell and he seems to love Buffalo.  Just a thought. What do you think?

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

I’m expecting Fitz to announce his retirement.

Hip Subluxation that required season ending Artho Hip Surgery at 39 (to which he would turn 40 during season).

I think one of the reasons Washington was so cool with him showing up to the patriots playoff game is because he’s told them he’s not coming back.  Not to Washington and probably not to the league.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Didn't he go to Harvard?  I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before.  Pretty smart fella.

No, he didn't go to Harvard.

That was the guy that wears his wedding ring that you are thinking about.

50 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Didn't he go to Harvard?  I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before.  Pretty smart fella.

36 minutes ago, Beast said:

No, he didn't go to Harvard.

That was the guy that wears his wedding ring that you are thinking about.

30 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

No, no, no....you're thinking about the guy with the high pitched scream.

You guys are both wrong! 

You are thinking of Nick O'Leary, who was the grandson of Arnold Palmer!

He also authored a line of children's books centered around a character named Darby the dinosaur.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.