A word from Bills Mafia

HOUSE

I don't know how you could just quit being a fan no matter what. Your heart wasn't really in it to begin with.

On the flip side, I don't see how anyone could not be stunned/hurt by that loss last night.

People have a right to be hurt, angered, or disgusted. We put alot into this team and most of the time it ends in heartbreak. 

Just gonna take some time and we will get over it. Go Bill's

• Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Constructive criticism is a mother** around here. Geez

I've seen some constructive criticism. I've mostly seen impassioned pleas to fire everyone and a lot of wallowing in misery.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

52 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Danielle CherryBILLS MAFIA FAN

"To all of you giving up on this team, your mafia membership has been revoked. Good bye don’t come back"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/444606683239240/user/100026122995902/

that's funny, no one is giving up on the team, but come on, are the celebrating a season that ended in a terrible fashion, with terrible defensive play that stretches back to last year, with yet again moronic coaching decisions and a GM that failed to upgrade the roster?  not giving up, but really pissed.  But this is what you get when you change nothing.  

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

My heart is still recovering, but thankfully it hasn’t quit on me and nor will I ever quit on being a fan. If you say “I quit”, then follow through. Be the best quitter you can be!

I won't recover until after the Super Bowl.  Josh Allen must feel like Willem Dafoe's character in Platoon.

He gave it his all.  I do hope that all the Bills players can help each other through this.

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

Amazing game.  If Josh got the ball at the 25, like Mahomes, he would've gotten the Bills in field goal position.  Blame the defense if you want.  I'm sure they're blaming themselves.  Mahomes is great.  Josh is great.  

Get up, knock off the dirt, and move on.  

This^^^^

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

I won't recover until after the Super Bowl.  Josh Allen must feel like Willem Dafoe's character in Platoon.

He gave it his all.  I do hope that all the Bills players can help each other through this.

Josh watching the bills lose in OT:

eb013680-224a-11df-beae-001cc4c03286.ima

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.