Sanders and Beez next season?? Offense evolving....and a score prediciton for sunday =)

BillsBlue

I’m assuming we bring back McKenzie, that neither Sanders nor Beasley are good enough to be the WR3, and that Davis takes the #2 role.

If Hodgins (likely an outside guy) can’t step up, I imagine we can bring in a reasonably priced slot guy who wants to play for a winner like Keelan Cole (who could also be a return man). Allen Robinson could be intriguing on a one-year “prove it” deal with a contender. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Beasley better be on the team next year, you can't just discard him:cry: We should be trying to pry away Renfrow gorm the Raiders still however to eventually succeed Bease when he retires a Bill

like I said. 

well what I indicated who would let a 73% completion rate guy walk away 

it’s not like Beasley is asking Huge $$$

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is the year we can afford to try and buy a Ferrari for the offense. Would've loved Kadarius Toney this year, but obv he went ahead of our pick, and we didn't have room for a luxury pick.

Really hope things line up where we can find a dude with those skill sets. Wr room full of possession guys. Elite route runners, which is absolutely great, just think we need our Ferrari. Keep McKenzie and hope there's a guy with this skill set in play this year

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

We'll see, but I would be surprised if Beasley and Sanders were both on the team next year, and I would not be surprised if neither is. I think between some young guys (Hodgins, Stevenson) and new guys brought in through FA and the draft the receivers room will look pretty different next year.

We will draft another receiver pretty early in draft.  I thought RB but Singletary is playing well and cheap.  Moss cheap.  So they will roll with them and bring in a vet.  

So.  I can see us drafting another WR ORRRRR trading for Calvin ridley.  He needs a good structure...he's slightly tainted because of this year.  Will he decide he can't play again?   No one if giving a first for that.  I think he's had for a 2nd and a 2023 pick. 

Diggs ridley Gabe and Knox and we go all in while ridley is still cheap.  

Ps.  I'd be all into sanders back but not bease

• Like (+1) 1

I wouldn't be shocked if the Bills spend a fairly high draft pick at WR and let Sanders and Beasley walk. I think that the front office might view Sanders as a one and done while Beasley as a cap casualty. I think they resign Mac and add a WR drafted in the first two rounds to the mix as short term depth and longer term insurance. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I think it's possible Sanders returns. Especially if he has a big game tomorrow or in possible future games (though I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch). Could definitely see him wanting to come back and not breaking the bank.

Beasley isn't happening unless he takes a total restructure. They can save over 6 million in cap space releasing him. Could most likely bring back both McKenzie and Sanders (and maybe have a little left over) with that money

• Thank you (+1) 1

Bease will restructure. I think McKenzie has earned a mult-year deal and Beane will get it done. Only way I see Sanders back is if he wants to make another run at a lower price with the understanding that Gabe will be phased in. That’s  possible because if you listen to his interviews, he’s playing for the fun/ring now not the money.

• Agree 2

10 hours ago, RunTheBall said:

Bease will restructure. I think McKenzie has earned a mult-year deal and Beane will get it done. Only way I see Sanders back is if he wants to make another run at a lower price with the understanding that Gabe will be phased in. That’s  possible because if you listen to his interviews, he’s playing for the fun/ring now not the money.

Think one of the two will be back. We have depth and Steph Hod or TD Jesus will play bit more. GD becomes more prominent. WR not a problem or priority in off season. 

• Like (+1) 1

• BillsBlue changed the title to Sanders and Beez next season?? Offense evolving....and a score prediciton for sunday =)
6 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

I think the Bills could do better than Sanders and Beasley, whether in the draft or free agency.

When you have a QB like Allen you need to make sure he has weapons. I’m okay with even a first round pick on WR. Maybe they can even find a good WR like Juju Smith-Schuster in FA, heck, do both.

let me state some facts. 

Bease has a 73% catch rate. 

That is the same as Cooper Kupp

That is also 3 % lower that Diggs 

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/top-10-most-reliable-nfl-pass-catchers-hunter-renfrow-vikings-duo-among-trustwor

You just don’t let that go if you can avoid it. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.