Sanders and Beez next season?? Offense evolving....and a score prediciton for sunday =)

BillsBlue

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

let me state some facts. 

Bease has a 73% catch rate. 

That is the same as Cooper Kupp

That is also 3 % lower that Diggs 

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/top-10-most-reliable-nfl-pass-catchers-hunter-renfrow-vikings-duo-among-trustwor

You just don’t let that go if you can avoid it. 

He seems to have lost a step. Buffalo would be better off drafting a CeeDee Lamb or Justin Jefferson type RD1. Imagine what Allen could do if we had a 1A / 1B type of situation going on.

8 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

He seems to have lost a step. Buffalo would be better off drafting a CeeDee Lamb or Justin Jefferson type RD1. Imagine what Allen could do if we had a 1A / 1B type of situation going on.

Cap Friendly deals

will any of those accept that?

Next — with all the available weapons, 

Josh spreads the ball around

wether it is on Josh or to “what plays are being called to feature player X”

Keep the defenses guessing. 

Not to mention a running game that reduces the amount of passing 

10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Cap Friendly deals

will any of those accept that?

Next — with all the available weapons, 

Josh spreads the ball around

wether it is on Josh or to “what plays are being called to feature player X”

Keep the defenses guessing. 

Not to mention a running game that reduces the amount of passing 

As far as our running attack goes, if we had another back on the offense as good as Singletary we may not have to spend a premium pick there.

As far as Allen goes, I would like to point out the Bucs vs Saints week 15 when both Godwin and Evans went down. The Bucs didn’t put up a single point. The Saints beat them 9-0 and Brady looked abysmal.

If we want Allen to put up 5,000 yards he is going to need better targets. If Diggs goes down it won’t be pretty. I want to see the Bills in a Reed/Lofton or Moulds/Price type of situation. 

I’ll admit that I'm in total conflict for the most part with how I previously wanted the Bills to draft and attack free agency because I think the meat and potato aspect of football is what’s most important. I like to see us playing smash mouth football, but we have the best QB in the league and that whole aspect has changed that reality for me. At this point we need to load up on skill players and weapons for Josh.

Our OL is good, not great, but good enough to protect Josh and to get a good running game going. I do think we need help there, but not as much as one would think. I suppose everything is redundant to me at this point until I get a feel for the draft and this free agent class. Until I get a grip on that I have no idea on how I would go about this offseason.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.