Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

Holy crap! My confidence level has never fluctuated so often on a Bills game before. Start thinking about it and think there is no way Bills can lose this game the way they are playing. An hour later...how the Hell can we possibly beat the Chiefs twice at KC, we're doomed. Then it starts all over again...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Giggity gigity 

fans gittity giggity GIF by Sydney Roosters Football Club

https://sports.yahoo.com/chiefs-focused-limiting-bills-qb-183035458.html

Chiefs focused on limiting Bills QB Josh Allen in the running game

🪝 line sinker 

Sounds a lot like the same plan that Pete Carrol and the Seahawks had last year. Josh passed for 400+ yards against them.

• Like (+1) 1

Dash’s Markets in Buffalo took all brands of Kansas City barbecue sauce off its shelves ahead of Sunday’s clash between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Buffalo Bills. The store is also closing all of its locations early on Sunday so their employees can watch the big game.

What is this....Seabiscuit vs War Admiral?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Sure but what about the Chiefs? Assuming the same lines if not favored by more?

Are you dense?  What fan in here cares about next week if the unthinkable happens and the Bills lose?

2 hours ago, beebe said:

Looks like Rashad Fenton will miss the game for the Chiefs with a back injury. Monster loss for KC. Fenton is a great press DB who made the critical INT last year to help the Chiefs put the game away when Bills were trailing by 16 but driving in the 4th Q. 

He’s been their best corner this year imo.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, eball said:

Are you dense?  What fan in here cares about next week if the unthinkable happens and the Bills lose?

I'm just trying to wrap my head around what sense it makes to post lines for hypothetical matchups next week.

Regardless was curious of the source of this information because they likely have lines for every possible match up in the conference championship games.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m sure he means football related advice. 🙃

Nice.  There were only a handful of with them in the matchup week 4.  I sat next to them.  Super nice folks.  They were heartbroken that he was inactive that game but they were going crazy rooting for the bills as they’re all ex chiefs fans. 

• Like (+1) 4

43 minutes ago, Realist said:

Holy crap! My confidence level has never fluctuated so often on a Bills game before. Start thinking about it and think there is no way Bills can lose this game the way they are playing. An hour later...how the Hell can we possibly beat the Chiefs twice at KC, we're doomed. Then it starts all over again...

It truly makes your head spin pondering so much data and potential in game scenarios, envisioning the day the Bills climb the pinnacle of the AFC or are relegated to an afterthought one more season. A huge win or crushing defeat...proving critics right or wrong.

Anxiety is high, that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach, heart palpitations, eye twitching, tension headache......it will all either be relieved or extended to next week depending on the outcome of this game. Let's not forget the daily covid list monitoring which could instantly derail an entire gameplan for an entire team.

Sunday night can't get here soon enough...

I don't usually watch many of the clips on YouTube from all these sports talk shows but I've watched a few today because I was interested in the predictions.

It's actually stunning to me what's happening right now with all these debates about Mahomes and Allen. To think that we have this young QB who is generating this much interest, after all those years in the wilderness with Losman, Manuel and so many others, it's pretty mind blowing. I'm really not used to the Bills, and a specific Bills player in particular, creating this much buzz.

If he could go out and play a hell of a game against KC and come away with the win I think the whole thing might go crazy

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

Sure but what about the Chiefs? Assuming the same lines if not favored by more?

what about them?  I’m sure they’re posted on the chiefs message board.  Go check it out.  And stay there.  Fo lyfe

• Agree 2

Dash’s Markets in Buffalo took all brands of Kansas City barbecue sauce off its shelves ahead of Sunday’s clash between the Kansas City Chiefs and the Buffalo Bills. The store is also closing all of its locations early on Sunday so their employees can watch the big game.

Employees will only miss the 1st quarter.

12 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

It truly makes your head spin pondering so much data and potential in game scenarios, envisioning the day the Bills climb the pinnacle of the AFC or are relegated to an afterthought one more season. A huge win or crushing defeat...proving critics right or wrong.

Anxiety is high, that sick feeling in the pit of your stomach, heart palpitations, eye twitching, tension headache......it will all either be relieved or extended to next week depending on the outcome of this game. Let's not forget the daily covid list monitoring which could instantly derail an entire gameplan for an entire team.

Sunday night can't get here soon enough...

It’s hard to believe that we root for the same team

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.