Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

8 minutes ago, beebe said:

Go to a Chiefs game, and I guarantee you will see unmatched hospitality, warmth, kindness and the complete opposite of what you see on Twitter, where hundreds of fans for (insert winning team here) act like idiots. 

I hear that, I wouldn't be surprised if the thousands of Chief hate bots patrolling the interwebs were bandwagon fans who only became Chiefs trolls after they won the Super Bowl. 

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

The bills mafia fb pages are embarrassing.  The mods are terrible and most of the people that comment are the dregs of life.

its a mixed bag with its fair share of idiots. That "get cancer" post messed me up for a while Im just being real with it. Im too sensitive for that chit. what a horrible thing to say to  a fellow person smh 

edit: that incident was Years ago it was at the time to me shocking

m

Edited by muppy
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, beebe said:

Go to a Chiefs game, and I guarantee you will see unmatched hospitality, warmth, kindness and the complete opposite of what you see on Twitter, where hundreds of fans for (insert winning team here) act like idiots. 

I'm no Kansas City region expert. However, a lasting memory I have of the 1994 AFC Championship game was the respect everyone at the game had for the KC fans. They filled an entire section (thousands came by bus from KC) of the stadium. It was all red and yellow with loud and energetic cheering fans and no negatives. With about 5 minutes left in the game, they all filed out. Both sets of fans, Bills and Chiefs applauded each other out of respect and appreciation. Class act fans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Warcodered said:

very well spoken dude Emanuel Sanders and great interview I really enjoyed it. There are a few words to describe the throws that #17 makes....darts, arrows, hardly any rainbows lol, and rope but also FROZEN ROPES..... damn we are Blessed he's Ours. Now free agents are also want to come to Buffalo now too......just a random thought there.

m

• Like (+1) 1

Pulled this from Reddit. But we know the way. In order to win the Super Bowl, we have to lose to KC. 

This is the 5th time the Buffalo Bills and Kansas City Chiefs have met in the playoffs. The winner of the 4 previous matches has went on to lose the Super Bowl.

20-21 AFC Championship - Chiefs win and lose Super Bowl to Tampa

93-94 AFC Championship - Bills win and lose Super Bowl to Dallas

91-92 Divisional Round - Bills win and lose Super Bowl to Washington

66-67 AFL Championship - Chiefs win and lose Super Bowl to Green Bay

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I've been visiting the Chiefs board and they are certainly not lacking in confidence over there.  I have no idea how this game is going to go.  I think they are two great teams with elite QB play.  I think if the teams played 10 times it would be a 5-5 split or 6-4.   I think this game is a toss up and it is going to come down to sacks and turnovers.  The team that protects the ball and their QB better is going to win.  Let's hope it's not the officials who determine the outcome.  

Same can be said for this board.  You guys are not lacking in confidence either.  Should be a good one.

I'm still seeing high of 44 for the game with mostly sunny conditions for the day, 3% chance of rain, and like 10mph winds.

Temp will probably drop a little through the game, but still, that looks like ideal weather.

I don't think it matters where we practice this week.

This favors BOTH teams equally IMO.

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

https://theathletic.com/3083161/2022/01/21/nfl-playoff-predictions-unplugged-3-scouts-pick-divisional-round-winners-including-a-bills-team-on-a-mission/

Bills-Chiefs

[...]

Despite Allen’s surge, all three scouts chose Mahomes when asked to compare. Scout 1 loves Allen the athlete but still has accuracy concerns, while Scout 2 was unwilling to ignore the people calling plays.

“Mahomes comes with Andy Reid. (Buffalo offensive coordinator) Brian Daboll is no slouch, but Reid is one of the best play callers ever,” Scout 2 said.

For these scouts, Reid and Mahomes will need to dial up a stellar plan against the Bills.

Scout 1: Bills
Scout 2: Bills
Scout 3: Bills

KC Fans ought to be happy to hear that all 3 scouts said Mahomes >> Allen and Reid >> Daboll

"accuracy concerns"

heh

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Greg S said:

On the Boomer and Gio show at WFAN. Boomer picked us. Gio went with the Chiefs. On the CBS pregame show Sunday night we know there will be one Bills pick.

I can see Nate going Chiefs.  I can see Cowher who loves Defense going Bills.  Phil probably goes Bills as his son picked Buffalo.  So I think it will be 3-1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

KC Fans ought to be happy to hear that all 3 scouts said Mahomes >> Allen and Reid >> Daboll

"accuracy concerns"

heh

Man, they go nuclear if you act like there's even a convo to be had. That’s my main gripe with them. They act like their boy is in some sort of mythical “god tier” and then it’s all the other mere peasants…. all while being 12-5. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Man, they go nuclear if you act like theirs even a convo to be had. That’s my main gripe with them. They act like their boy is in some sort of mythical “god tier” and then it’s all the other mere peasants…. all while being 12-5. 

Well, they've heard their boy talked about by national media and TV announcers/commentators as though he's in some kind of mythical "God tier" all by himself for a few years

10 minutes ago, wjag said:

I can see Nate going Chiefs.  I can see Cowher who loves Defense going Bills.  Phil probably goes Bills as his son picked Buffalo.  So I think it will be 3-1

Phil Simms doesn't always align with his son.  Did Chris really pick Buffalo though?  I think Cowher is still "all in" with Mahomes over Allen.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well, they've heard their boy talked about by national media and TV announcers/commentators as though he's in some kind of mythical "God tier" all by himself for a few years

Phil Simms doesn't always align with his son.  Did Chris really pick Buffalo though?  I think Cowher is still "all in" with Mahomes over Allen.

41-38

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.