Nick Write Super Wildcard Tiers. (Did ya miss him?)

🤣 I just posted this in another thread!

For once, I'm not really mad or even irritated by what he said.

Also, later in the video Wildes directly tells him if the Pats don't win, he thinks the Bills will once again crap on Nick's predictions & make it to the Super Bowl. 

I kinda think I'm warming to Nick's obvious bias & overly confident favoritism. So many of these "experts" unsuccessfully pretend to be neutral & take themselves way too seriously. Nick just goes full *redacted* sometimes, & I can now enjoy it in small doses.

• Like (+1) 1

I can't watch this guy. Absolute d*ck. I get it though, try and make people angry so they keep coming back and share your content. He's in a win-win situation really. If he says a bunch of teams are bad their fans will click on it because they're outraged and then return if he was wrong so they can gloat. If he's right he gets to brag.

I a couple of his videos last season and he just always picked the Chiefs for everything no matter what. Apparently he is a genuine Chiefs fan but that will end up backfiring on him because if he just goes KC, KC, KC all the time people will surely get bored? Although I guess Skip Bayless has been Dallas, Dallas, Dallas for decades and he has 3m followers on twitter. Nuts

Well I think Nick is typically a joke, but that video was not bad at all. The only dumb thing he did was put the Chiefs above everyone else because he is completely biased. That's expected.

I don't think he said anything disrespectful about Buffalo or ranked them too low.

Weird to not rank the Patriots. I don't know what that is all about.

And I agree with him that they let too many teams into the playoffs now. I was against playoff expansion when it happened and I'm still against it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Nope, not gonna give him clicks or views.

I don’t hate him for it, but I’m not clicking. He’s got a good little schtick going and I don’t resent him making money, but I don’t have to listen any more. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BigDingus said:

🤣 I just posted this in another thread!

For once, I'm not really mad or even irritated by what he said.

Also, later in the video Wildes directly tells him if the Pats don't win, he thinks the Bills will once again crap on Nick's predictions & make it to the Super Bowl. 

I kinda think I'm warming to Nick's obvious bias & overly confident favoritism. So many of these "experts" unsuccessfully pretend to be neutral & take themselves way too seriously. Nick just goes full *redacted* sometimes, & I can now enjoy it in small doses.

i had noticed that 5 minutes after the fact.  

your post actually was prior to mine 

2 hours ago, Nester said:

Please do not post these anymore. 

Stop giving this guy clicks. 

😆 c’mon man

Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t recall seeing one of these all season 

3 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Nope, not gonna give him clicks or views.

If everyone could collectively ignore the likes of Nick Wright, Skip Bayless, Colin Cowherd then maybe they’ll go away. They are just professional trolls/idiots that are paid to give stupid opinions to get views. It’s working because everyone gets so riled up, it’s best to just avoid them. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.