Someone stole Bills Elvis' Sh it

Dablitzkrieg

24 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

At old War Memorial stadium, people would allow you to pay to park in their yard and when you came out the car would be on blocks and the wheels gone. 🤣

I remember those days. But....usually if you paid the guy at the house, you would be ok. If you tried to haggle the price or something,

when you came back from the Rock Pile, your car tires would be flat.

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Guitars are not on the list of items you cannot bring in.  And as someone else pointed out, his does not have strings, so it can't be played.  Like you would hear it over all the crowd noise.  

Buffalo Bills Highmark Stadium Gate Entry and Permitted Items

I really wish GFM would set it so when you reach your requested amount, it would stop accepting donations, and maybe suggest others if you still want to donate to someone. 

Where is the list 

5 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

Imagine what would be stolen if the Bills build their stadium downtown "In the Ghetto" 😏

Well the raise in cost would prevent any from going in except as laborers and likely parking lots will cost so much they will likely have armed guards.

Aren't ghetto dwellers afraid of domes?

10 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

If they ever find out who stole everything, they should bury them under the new stadium.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

What the Hoffa you talking 'bout?

51 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Ala Jimmy Hoffa?

Jimmy Hoffa was actually buried in Penn Dixie site accessible via Steelton, NY (Blasdell NY address, part of Hamburg) not buried in cement.

Hoffa's skeletal remains found in Penn Dixie site

http://penndixie.org › penn-dixie-hoffa-article

Teamsters leader's bones found along nature trail in Hamburg ... "I didn't want to upset the Jimmy Hoffa," said Hamburg supply the company with shale.

Website is often unavailable but I have copy of article.

Hoffa.png

Too bad he was not buried in Orchard Park. 

We could tell opposing fans be careful ticking off locals.

Oh and I am very, very familiar with site and I must have walked over area he was buried many times.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Jimmy Hoffa was actually buried in Penn Dixie site accessible via Steelton, NY (Blasdell NY address, part of Hamburg) not buried in cement.

Website is often unavailable but I have copy of article.

Hoffa.png

Too bad he was not buried in Orchard Park. 

We could tell opposing fans be careful ticking off locals.

Oh and I am very, very familiar with site and I must have walked over area he was buried many times.

Some people would actually fall for this I’m sure without the small print saying it was an April Fools article. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.