The blabbering Boston media thread

Motorin'

3 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

The great thing is that BB will be focussing this year's draft and free agency on stopping Josh Allen, which is kind of cool when you think about it

Welcome to the Buffalo Bills coaches world the last 20 years in stopping Tom Brady.

Dick Jauron is still having nightmares about Brady to Moss...

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Driving home listening to the national post-game radio broadcast: analysts mention at least 3 times that the Patriots need to get "younger and faster," particularly on defense. 

I haven't tried to check for the offense and defense separately, but the "need to be younger" thing doesn't seem to pan out.

Average age of the Bills 53 man at the start of the season: 26.3

Of the Patriots: 26.5

Maybe they just need to get better (rather than younger or faster)

this is great. Honestly, they are a very good defense. Talent at all three levels. But they probably will lose JC Jackson to free agency. 

this is similar to when Brady was with the pats— if the opponent didn’t have three lock down corners, they didn’t have a chance.

17 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Welcome to the Buffalo Bills coaches world the last 20 years in stopping Tom Brady.

Dick Jauron is still having nightmares about Brady to Moss...

Yep, feels good for one of our players to be the one who's feared.

I know a lot of Jets and Dolphin fans who are terrified of Allen dominating the division for years to come

Just now, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Ted Johnson 

haha I know I was just kidding (everyone knows who Benny Hill is...)

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Driving home listening to the national post-game radio broadcast: analysts mention at least 3 times that the Patriots need to get "younger and faster," particularly on defense. 

I haven't tried to check for the offense and defense separately, but the "need to be younger" thing doesn't seem to pan out.

Average age of the Bills 53 man at the start of the season: 26.3

Of the Patriots: 26.5

Maybe they just need to get better (rather than younger or faster)

Their starting D is actually getting old. 6 or 7 starters will be on the wrong side of 30 next year. McCourty's going to be 35. Hightower and Collins are just about done. Guy's going to be 32. Judon's best days are behind him...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Again biggest jerks on the sports planet always putting down other franchises

The bruins are always better the the Habs too and the Red Sox are always better the yanks. Jerkoffs

Edited by Helpmenow

13 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Their starting D is actually getting old. 6 or 7 starters will be on the wrong side of 30 next year. McCourty's going to be 35. Hightower and Collins are just about done. Guy's going to be 32. Judon's best days are behind him...

Agreed. Here’s a bold take…I actually think the Patriots will get worse in the next few years. Their offense may improve, but their defense will regress and I think they will be very hard pressed to match their win total of 10 wins this year anytime soon. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Billznut said:

Agreed. Here’s a bold take…I actually think the Patriots will get worse in the next few years. Their offense may improve, but their defense will regress and I think they will be very hard pressed to match their win total of 10 wins this year anytime soon. 

Yep, and if McDaniels takes over -- over there, then it's gonna be clown shoes.  Can't wait.

• Agree 1

Ted johnson was actually one of the head cheaters. 

Every now and then I'd get a sheet, one hour before the game, with a list of audibles for our opponent. I don't know how, but they just showed up."

— Ted Johnson (November 2005), [6]

So he should have said, I have too much faith in BB the cheater.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Angry 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.